Find out the commission how ?

I suggest to enter SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_COMISSION);

Which mql is this proposal for?

Alexey Viktorov:

Is this for which mql offer?

for both.

Vladimir Pastushak:

for both.

What is your problem with OrderCommission in mql4?

In mql5 it's more complicated, but it's no problem to get the amount of commission. Have you read the documentation even once?

Alexey Viktorov:

What's wrong with OrderCommission in mql4?

In mql5 it's more complicated, but it's no problem to get the commission. Have you read the documentation even once?

I need a way that works in both languages, without using orders...

Why can we recognise swaps without orders but not transaction-order commissions ?

Vladimir Pastushak:

I need a way that works in both languages, without using orders...

If you understand how commissions are charged in MT4 and how they are charged in MT5, you may understand the senselessness of your wish.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Why can we find out swaps without orders, but not the commission for a trade-order?

It is not a problem to find out the commission for a transaction. And you should not mix orders and trades as they are the same thing.

Alexey Viktorov:

If you understand how the commission is charged in MT4 and how it is charged in MT5, maybe you will understand the pointlessness of your wish.

The commission for a transaction is no problem to find out. And do not confuse an order and a trade as being the same thing.

Show me an example of how to find out the commission without trading...

Vladimir Pastushak:

Show me an example of how to find out the commission without a trade...

No trade - no commission. Same as in mql4 no order - no commission.

Everything else can be obtained from the broker's website.

Alexey Viktorov:

No trade - no commission. Just like in mql4 no order - no commission.

Everything else is available on the broker's website.

All clear with you....

Vladimir Pastushak:

I suggest introducing SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_COMISSION);

In five, they will most likely add it. But not a single function, it's more complicated there:

Commission
This tab contains information about fees that are charged by your broker for trades in the instrument. All details of the calculation are shown:

• Commissions can be single-level and tiered, i.e. charged at the same amount regardless of transaction/turnover volume, or differ depending on their value. The relevant information is displayed in the specification.
  • Commissions might be charged at the moment of entering a transaction or at the end of the trading day/month.
  • Commissions can be charged depending on the direction of the trade: for entry, for exit or for both types of transactions.
  • Commissions may be charged per lot or per trade.
  • Commissions may be charged in different amounts: in money, as a percentage, or in pips.

For example, the following entry means that commission is charged immediately on entry and exit trades. For trade volume between 0 and 10 lots commission is charged as 1.2 USD per trade. For trade volume between 11 and 20 lots, the commission will be 1.1 USD for each lot of the trade.

Комиссия | Немедленно за объем, сделки входа/выхода
0  - 10  | 1.2 USD за сделку
11 - 20  | 1.1 USD за лот

However, 4 is unlikely.

Reason: