Errors, bugs, questions - page 2594

Denis Glaz:
Does anyone know what this bug is?

The reviews are not showing up. I even get notifications about them, but they're not there.

Tried different browsers, different devices, VPN. And most interestingly, this bug also affects the position of the product in the marketplace. It was on page 2 and then abruptly flew off somewhere to the tail when it started (a couple of months ago)
Confirmed.
I have the same thing. Review notifications come in, and even in search you can find these product reviews by their first words and read them in full, but they're missing from the product itself.

Nikolai Semko:
Acknowledged.
I have the same thing. Review notifications come in, and even in a search you can find these product reviews by their first words and read them in full, but they are missing from the product itself.

The admins have solved the problem. Do you know how? They just deleted my reviews that don't show up. Great) Took my most successful product in years and cut it off at the root. You can't just fix it properly...

Denis Glaz:

The admins have solved the problem. Do you know how? They just deleted my reviews, which don't show up. Great) They took my most successful product in years and cut it off at the root. Not to fix it properly...

I don't think there's any malice involved.
Or maybe they put some sort of filter (like all 5 star reviews) to deal with "self-buy" or "promise a customer something in exchange for 5 stars" kind of stuff, so it's a hangup until they figure out what's going on.

I've seen products with an obvious mark-up. For example, the indicator is 291 reviews and all 5 stars or 1687(!!!) reviews and all 5 stars(!!!). Something unreal. I have examined the indicator in the tester - in fact, it is nothing special, the efficiency is not higher than a common wrecker, they just wrapped it well and are skillfully pulling dust with lagging and level manipulation. I googled the reviews - the usual scammers who promise the gold mountain and EA for a 5-star rating or refund. Still have them at the top on the marketplace as I understand you can't edit your review.

Bummer. Pity the gullible, deceived customers. The "Filipino" was good - he took at least 200 thousand BKK and keeps on bearing. And technically, he is not violating MQ rules.

Nikolai Semko:

I don't think there's any malicious intent here.
It could be that they put some kind of filter (e.g. all reviews are 5 stars only) to deal with "self-buy" or "promised something to the customer in exchange for 5 stars" type of scam, so the review is hanging on until the circumstances are clarified.

I've seen products with an obvious mark-up. For example, the indicator is 291 reviews and all 5 stars or 1687(!!!) reviews and all 5 stars(!!!). Something unreal. I have examined the indicator in the tester - in fact, it is nothing special, the efficiency is not higher than a common wrecker, they just wrapped it well and let dust in the eyes skillfully with lagging and level manipulation. Googled the reviews - the usual scammers who promise the gold mountain and EA for a 5 star rating or reimbursement. Still have them at the top on the marketplace as I understand you can't edit your review.

Bummer. Pity the gullible, deceived customers. The "Filipino" was good - he took at least 200 thousand BKK and keeps on bearing. And technically, he does not violate the MQ rules.

I've had reviews there and not just for 5. And their number is not great, given the number of demo downloads and purchases. It is just sad that the service seems to be serious, and some problems as at the business card site. For example, one can simply click the mouse with the usual human speed to ban themselves on the server for a ddos attack. And then you have to wait 5 hours until your IP will be unblocked. Or now and then there are glimpses of abuse from moderators, who ban you because you don't like it. And I'm too fucking scared to even write a comment here. A bunch of bugs and weird bugs, and there is no feedback or ability to help improve the service. Meanwhile I have no idea in my heart what my own customers think about my product.

Even this thread, here users sit chatting, discussing bugs, while admins are lost somewhere among us and look like ordinary users. You can not even immediately understand if an admin or a user, and the words you can believe or not respectively. At least they would have stood out somehow, a gold frame around their nickname or something. Manager would throw them a sensible team to arrange a total sweep with dismantling, and then in my view, the project implements a maximum of 40% of its capacity.

Denis Glaz:

I've had reviews there and not just for 5. And their number is not high, considering the number of demo downloads and purchases. It's just sad that it seems to be a serious service, but the problems are like a business card site. For example, one can simply click the mouse with the usual human speed to ban themselves on the server for a ddos attack. And then you have to wait 5 hours until your IP will be unblocked. Or now and then there are glimpses of abuse from moderators, who ban you because you don't like it. And I'm too fucking scared to even write a comment here. A bunch of bugs and weird bugs, and there is no feedback or ability to help improve the service. Meanwhile, I have no idea in my heart what my own customers think of my product.

Even this thread, here users sit chatting, discussing bugs, while admins are lost somewhere among us and look like ordinary users. You can not even immediately understand if an admin or a user, and the words you can believe or not respectively. At least they would have stood out somehow, a gold frame around their nickname or something. Manager would throw them a sensible team to arrange a total sweep with dismantling, and then in my view, the project implements a maximum of 40% of its capacity.

Who answers to you now without a gold frame?

Artyom Trishkin:
Who's answering you now without a gold frame?

That's the thing, I don't know)

Denis Glaz:

That's the thing, I don't know)

What about your eyes?

Artyom Trishkin:
What about your eyes?

ah...

Is there any comment on my question?

Denis Glaz:

ah...

Will there be any comment on my question?
No, there won't be from me - I'm not a web programmerat mql5.com

Is it no longer possible to change the feedback on a product?

It used to be, but now users say they can't...

Reason: