Errors, bugs, questions - page 2113

Vladislav Andruschenko:

can we make the : Copy and Paste (Ctrl+C Ctrl+V) commands prohibited as well? so that I can copy text from the EDIT field

This is a dead end (one needs one and the other one needs another)

I need universal solution: OnChartEvent return bool - if user returns true, it means that he processed the event himself and further processing by terminal is not required.

Всегда возвращают 0
Print(Symbol()+" "+ChartGetInteger(0,CHART_IS_MAXIMIZED));
Print(Symbol()+" "+ChartGetInteger(0,CHART_IS_MINIMIZED));

A100:

This is a dead end (one needs one and the other needs another).

We need a universal solution: OnChartEvent should return bool - if user returns true, it means that he handled the event himself and further processing by the terminal is not required.

+1

check mouse scrolling

Print(id + "lparam="+lparam+" dparam="+dparam+" sparam="+sparam);

when scrolling the mouse, the EA does not get the depth and direction of scrolling.

2018.01.30 11:38:07.629 Exp -  6 (EURUSD,H1)    9 lparam=0 dparam=0.0 sparam=
2018.01.30 11:38:07.784 Exp -  6 (EURUSD,H1)    9 lparam=0 dparam=0.0 sparam=
2018.01.30 11:38:08.188 Exp -  6 (EURUSD,H1)    9 lparam=0 dparam=0.0 sparam=
2018.01.30 11:38:08.958 Exp -  6 (EURUSD,H1)    9 lparam=0 dparam=0.0 sparam=

I want to get the result by function:

id==CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL

Error in the Documentation.

FileLoad

Reads the entire contents of the specified binary into the passed array of numeric types or simple structures. The function allows you to quickly read data of a known type into the corresponding array.

bool  FileLoad(
   int          file_name,         // имя файла
   const void&  buffer[],          // массив числовых типов или простых структур
   int          common_flag=0      // файловый флаг, по умолчанию файл ищется в папке <каталог_данных>\MQL5\Files\
   );

FileSave

Writes all elements of the array passed as a parameter to the binary file. The function allows you to quickly write arrays of numeric types or simple structures on one line.

bool  FileSave(
   int          file_name,         // имя файла
   const void&  buffer[],          // массив числовых типов или простых структур
   int          common_flag=0      // файловый флаг, по умолчанию файлы пишутся в папку <каталог_данных>\MQL5\Files\
   );

What is this error and what is the problem?

Cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\F2262CFAFF47C27887389DAB2852351A\MQL4\Experts\myyd.dll' [193]

Cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\F2262CFAFF47C27887389DAB2852351A\MQL4\Experts\myyd.dll' [998]

although there is a dll in Experts ...

And it also gives this error: Cannot call 'myyd.dll::de_init', DLL is not allowed

On stationary all works on VPS no !

Vladislav Andruschenko:
when scrolling the mouse, the EA does not get the depth and direction of scrolling.

It worked for me (at least the direction). Check CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL=true

A100:

It worked for me (at least the direction). Check CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL=true

Yes it is set to true. But it shows 0. Abandoned it for now.

Itum:

[193]

[998]

Error codes can be found using the keyword MSDN System ErrorCodes

Itum:

What is this error and what is the problem?

Cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\F2262CFAFF47C27887389DAB2852351A\MQL4\Experts\myyd.dll' [193]

Cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\F2262CFAFF47C27887389DAB2852351A\MQL4\Experts\myyd.dll' [998]

although there is a dll in Experts ...

And it also gives this error: Cannot call 'myyd.dll::de_init', DLL is not allowed

On stationary all works on VPS no !

Allow external dlls in the programme settings

Reason: