Cant load EAs or indicators from the market

Hi, I got this error today - cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\E15A6AFB2879CD4FD198399C7E996FCC\MQL4\Experts\Market\EA Gold Stuff.ex4.

Is there anyone know how to solve this?

It may be the Windows 10 was updated and one activation was lost because of that.
You can try to delete this file from Metatrader and install it oince again (from same Metatrader - Market tab - Purchased tab).

Sergey Golubev:
It may be the Windows 10 was updated and one activation was lost because of that.
You can try to delete this file from Metatrader and install it oince again (from same Metatrader - Market tab - Purchased tab).

I cant download anything from the market as well it shows installation is failed

leebbbb:

I cant download anything from the market as well it shows installation is failed

There are a lot of the reasons why you can not download anything from the Market (I think - you are using your home computer with Windows 10 64 bit, right? is it not any VPS, right?).
As there are no any technical details probided by your to estimate the situation for possible fixing so I am suggesting to you to read post where I collected everything related to the Market, issues, oerror and how to fix it.

So, read post and try to fix it by yourself (if not possible - provide as many technical details as you can using post as an example for that).
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
  • www.mql5.com
I click install but nothing happened, i try it for atleast 30 times already and it always come up with this message i am sure my username and passw...

Sergey Golubev #:
Faced the same issue and reinstalled my MT4 terminal again, but in the process, lost another activation. So my question is -- will I keep losing activations every time my windows is updated?

Rohit #:
Faced the same issue and reinstalled my MT4 terminal again, but in the process, lost another activation. So my question is -- will I keep losing activations every time my windows is updated?
Not all the time. It keeps losing activation when big/critical Windows updated only (and it is well-known situation).
read post where I collected everything related to activations.
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Sergey Golubev #:
Not all the time. It keeps losing activation when big/critical Windows updated only (and it is well-known situation).
read post where I collected everything related to activations.

Yes, but as you mentioned our activations are deducted only when there's any significant windows update that occurred. But that wasn't the case with me since I just received a normal update from my windows yesterday that was quick to go through but still my EA was disabled and I had to reinstall it even though it was the same computer. In result, lost one activation. 

Is there any way around this to keep it from happening every time I get a routine update from windows, I don't lose any more activations?

Rohit #:

Yes, but as you mentioned our activations are deducted only when there's any significant windows update that occurred. But that wasn't the case with me since I just received a normal update from my windows yesterday that was quick to go through but still my EA was disabled and I had to reinstall it even though it was the same computer. In result, lost one activation. 

Is there any way around this to keep it from happening every time I get a routine update from windows, I don't lose any more activations?

This is well-known situation which was discussed long time ago.
I provided the link to post where I collected everything related to it (but seems you did not read it).

For example:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Product activations left

Eleni Anna Branou, 2021.02.01 22:07

The extra activations are credited only in cases of universal windows updates.

Universal is a windows update that is applied to all windows users worldwide and not an update made to your computer locally for your own reasons, such as change of windows version, computer format, windows version upgrade etc.

In my and most others case, Metaquotes has credited extra exctivation in many occasions.

Extra activations were added to everybody on universal basis, for example:
Added activations for purchased Market products following Windows 10 Version 20H2 release
- announce (by 8th of March 2021)

--------------

Besides, the activation may be lost because of different authorization method:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Product activation crashes

Rashid Umarov , 2021.06.03 09:42

In the Windows operating system, different authorization methods provide different system configurations:

1. Authorization by a regular user

2. Authorization by the administrator

3. Authorization via remote access (even if one of the above two accounts is selected)

Therefore, each of these cases requires separate product activation, even if the Windows version has not changed and there has been no hardware update. Check how you log in.

And this is explanation from MetaQuotes - post

• www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Sergey Golubev #:

This is well-known situation which was discussed long time ago.
I provided the link to post where I collected everything related to it (but seems you did not read it).

For example:

Extra activations were added to everybody on universal basis, for example:
Added activations for purchased Market products following Windows 10 Version 20H2 release
- announce (by 8th of March 2021)

--------------

Besides, the activation may be lost because of different authorization method:

And this is explanation from MetaQuotes - post

Actually, I did read through this thread but again it says that extra activations are only rewarded in the case of universal updates which in my case don't apply. The update I got yesterday was just a routine update we normally get but still I had to lose one activation because of that. 

Nonetheless, thank you for the heads up though! Appreciate it.

Reason: