Errors, bugs, questions - page 1618

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Something I haven't tracked: is it already possible to edit the quote history programmatically in MT5?
And then draw a graphical trade on it???

Vladimir Pastushak:
And then use it to draw a graph trade ???

to draw their own charts

you see, i'm not happy with the ones i have)

Slawa:

This is %.16g

Good format!

Комбинатор:
I've had it on "submitted for verification" for a week now.
"submitted for inspection" - five days.

fxsaber:
Good format!

That's the thing, it's not always good. Try

Print(_Point);
on the five digits.

Slawa:

That's the thing, it's not always good. Try

on a five-character character.
By the way, why are "_Point", "_Symbol" instead of "Point()" and"Symbol()" still commonly used? After all, everything with "_*****" is a relic and legacy of the old language?

Karputov Vladimir:
By the way, why are there still widespread constructs "_Point" and "_Symbol" instead of "Point()" and "Symbol()"? After all, everything with "_*****" is a remnant and legacy of the old language?

This is because "_Point" is a variable that stores the point value of a character, and"Point()" is the function that retrieves that value.

By applying "_Point", we will get the point value sooner.

prostotrader:

This is because "_Point" is a variable that stores the point value of a character, and "Point()" is the function that retrieves that value.

By applying "_Point", we get the point value more quickly.

The system function Point() is actually inline and is converted into a simple access to the _Point variable

Slawa:

The system function Point() actually inlines and converts to a simple access to the _Point variable

Unfortunately, I'm not a developer, so I take my knowledge from the description in the manual.

But "someone" must write data in _Point :)

prostotrader:

Unfortunately, I'm not a developer, and I get my knowledge from the description in the manual.

But "someone" initially must write data in _Point :)

Yes. Some constant variables are initialized before initialization of mql-program.

My remark about inline was just about not being afraid to use functional writing. And if someone decides to save counters on direct access to _Point variable, nothing will work.

Personally, I only use direct access to _Point variables out of old habit

Reason: