A* const a= NULL;
    Func(a);   // 'a' - constant variable cannot be passed as reference
  }

But if you declare the pattern like this, it compiles:

template<typename T> void Func(const T*const&)   {   }

Alexey Navoykov:

The compiler's behaviour is ambiguous. It doesn't compile like this:

But if you declare the pattern like this, it compiles:

Thank you! Corrections have been made to all of your messages.

Compiler error

class A {  };

void f(A*&)     { }
void f(A*const) { }

void OnStart()
{
  A* a;
  f((A*)a);  // '(A*)' - parameter passed as reference, variable expected
}

The tester has stopped working

2016.07.30 00:26:29     Core 1  occupied by another terminal
2016.07.30 00:26:29     Core 1  disconnected
2016.07.30 00:26:29     Core 1  connected
2016.07.30 00:26:29     Core 1  connecting to 127.0.0.1:3000
2016.07.30 00:26:29     Tester  EURUSD.e: ticks data begins from 2016.03.15 00:00

Status of agents Ready.

fxsaber:

The tester has stopped working

Status of agents Ready.

"2016.07.30 00:26:29 Core 1 occupied by another terminal". - check in task manager - you have test agents running. Maybe either from your local network another terminal is counting something or from the Cloud someone is counting.
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network

Karputov Vladimir:
"2016.07.30 00:26:29 Core 1 occupied by another terminal" - Check task manager - you have test agents running. Maybe either from your local network another terminal is counting something or from the Cloud someone is counting.
I don't use cloud, terminal is opened alone. Agents are Ready. Rebooting the terminal solves the problem for a while.

fxsaber:
I do not use the cloud, the terminal is open alone. The agents are Ready. Rebooting the terminal solves the problem for a while.
Are other terminals using local agents? Very likely several terminals are running simultaneously and they can't share resources - test agents.

Karputov Vladimir:
Are the local agents being used by other terminals? Very similar to multiple terminals running at the same time and they cannot share resources - test agents.
There is only one computer on the local network and only one terminal is running on it. Rebooting terminal helps. I.e. terminal thinks its agent is occupied by it.

fxsaber:
There is only one PC on my local network and only one terminal is running on it. Restarting the terminal helps. I.e. terminal considers that its agent is busy by itself.

What operating system? What is the build of the terminal? (This information is in the first three lines in the "Log" tab after restarting the terminal).

Do you let the terminal fully complete the test? Or interrupt testing? Or the testing is interrupted by errors in the code? Do you use a pure MQL5 code or do you use Win API calls?

It seems to be about the sometimes unclosed windows from visual testing. Playback, however, is not working. It's working now.
Reason: