Errors, bugs, questions - page 2355

People write here about technical problems and bugs. And for programming techniques there is a special branch. And certainly this branch is not for finding out the relationship )

Hello, could you please tell me: is it possible to sign up to copy trades on a weekend?

fxsaber:

Honestly, I haven't even thought about it yet. When I have time, I'll be sure to see what I can do.

Done.

Finally... Some sort of semblance of a 3-line line has been born. I was beginning to think I'd have to wait until retirement.)

Execution error:

class A {
public:
        virtual void f() { Print( __FUNCSIG__ ); }
};
class B : public A {
public:
        virtual void f() { Print( __FUNCSIG__ ); }
} b;
void OnStart()
{
        ((A)b).f();
}

Result: B::f()

and in C++: A::f()

A100:

Error during execution:

As far as I understand, the reason is that the cast operator in MQL works like a reference cast operator. This certainly creates confusion. I've been asking them to make a separate gimme operator so that everything works properly.

An error in the documentation:

Class CiFractals

The CiFractals class is a class for working with the "Awesome Oscillator" technical indicator.

Description

Class CiFractals provides creation, customization and access to the data of the " Awesome Oscillator" indicator.

Declaration

Class CiFractals:public CIndicator

Title

#include<Indicators\BillWilliams.mqh>

Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / Индикаторы / Индикаторы Билла Вильямса / CiFractals
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / Индикаторы / Индикаторы Билла Вильямса / CiFractals
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартная библиотека / Индикаторы / Индикаторы Билла Вильямса / CiFractals - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

A100:

Execution error:

another point for separating objects from pointers

template <typename T>
class CLASS {};

CLASS* Ptr = new CLASS; // internal error #106
The code is wrong, but there is a mistake with the number.

TheXpert:

another point for separating objects from signposts

what do signposts have to do with it?
Reason: