Errors, bugs, questions - page 138

Rosh:
Try inserting a line separator "\r\n"

It's strange. If I just output the string using Print() it's OK, but if I form it using StringFormat() and pass it as a parameter to OnChartEvent, the tail gets cut off.

Please check where the glitch is.

PS

As I understand the problem with custom messages in the OnChartEvent in ixicpc will now exist until the end of the championship (as no builds will be released during the championship)?

Interesting:

This is strange. If you just output a string using Print(), everything is OK, but if you form it using StringFormat() and pass it as a parameter to OnChartEvent, the tail is cut off.

Could you give us an example? What exactly is truncated.

what is the difference between Symbol() and _Symbol .... Period() and _Period ???

maryan.dirtyn:
what is the difference between Symbol() and _Symbol .... Period() and _Period ???
No, use whichever you prefer.

alexvd:

Can you give me an example? What exactly is being clipped.

The source text which is sent to OnChartEvent - "The server has allowed execution of the operations trade. Trading account №%d."

Text to be displayed in Expert Advisor's journal - "Event ID 1006 Message Parameters of the terminal - The server has allowed execution of the operations trade. Trading account #xxxxx."

Text to be displayed in Expert Advisor's log - "Event ID 1006 Message Parameters of the terminal - The server has allowed execution of the operations trade. Tradi"

I can't figure out what the problem is.

Expert Advisor uses two function libraries written in MQL5. Everything compiles normally, except that it swears that it cannot create ex in header files. When running it in the tester, the following line appears in the log: DLL loading is not allowed.

Cherrr:

I can't figure out what the problem is.

Expert Advisor uses two function libraries written in MQL5. Everything compiles normally, except that it swears that it cannot create ex in header files. When running it in the tester, the following line appears in the log: DLL loading is not allowed.

And working with DLL is allowed in terminal and expert?

Interesting:

The source text that is sent to OnChartEvent is "The server has allowed execution of the operations trade. Trading account #%d."

I understand that you send the text through sparam to EventChartCustom.

There is a restriction on the length of transmitted string - 63 characters. Anything longer than that will be truncated. This is described here(https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/eventfunctions/eventchartcustom)

Документация по MQL5: Работа с событиями / EventChartCustom
Документация по MQL5: Работа с событиями / EventChartCustom
  • www.mql5.com
Работа с событиями / EventChartCustom - Документация по MQL5

alexvd:

I understand that you are sending text to EventChartCustom via sparam.

There is a restriction on the length of transmitted string - 63 characters. Anything longer is truncated. This is described here(https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/eventfunctions/eventchartcustom)

So maybe increase it to 128?

Interesting:
So how about increasing to 128?

And then up to 256...

Send longer strings in several messages. In an integer parameter you can pass the portion number, in a real parameter you can pass the number of portions.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Тип string
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Тип string
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Типы данных / Тип string - Документация по MQL5
Reason: