Errors, bugs, questions - page 135

Rosh:

No, this is a message about another checkbox that is checked when you run the expert or script

Thank you. I understand that the Championship EA does not need this line.

Rosh:

No, this is a message about a different checkbox that is checked when you start an EA or script

I see, there is now separate trading permission for each EA individually.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Состояние клиентского терминала
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Состояние клиентского терминала
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Состояние клиентского терминала - Документация по MQL5

Dmitriy2:

ps EQU hello:)

Hi, Dim!

Ready for Champ? ;)

Geez... Don't overcomplicate the bot with extra checks...

Oninit - get the handle... If it's not handicapped, you can use it...

In OnTick - copy ONLY ONE current value (if necessary)...

There - on appearance of a new bar - copy the previous ones, as long as necessary... without the current value...

No brakes, no fuss, you've got all the data on you...

I'm testing a demo - 6-8 pairs - even trawls without mistakes... Everything flies. And on the tester, it's all flies. ((((

Ограничения и проверки в экспертах
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Можно ли торговать этим инструментом в понедельник? Хватит ли денег на открытие позиции? Какой размер убытка мы получим, если сработает Stop Loss? Как ограничить количество отложенных ордеров? Была ли выполнена торговая операция на этом баре или это было на предыдущем? Если торговый робот не может сделать подобные проверки, то любая прибыльная торговая система может превратиться в проигрышную. В этой статье показаны примеры проверок, которые пригодятся в любом эксперте.

EQU:

Hi, Dim!

Ready for Champ? ;)

no, not ready...:)

I'm late, only since the end of August... I already have no errors on the tester, but the time is much more than 5 min, in short, I hardly have time to fix it... I'll try the new bars just to make it work...

okay... probably not allowed to flood here:)

• MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Можно ли торговать этим инструментом в понедельник? Хватит ли денег на открытие позиции? Какой размер убытка мы получим, если сработает Stop Loss? Как ограничить количество отложенных ордеров? Была ли выполнена торговая операция на этом баре или это было на предыдущем? Если торговый робот не может сделать подобные проверки, то любая прибыльная торговая система может превратиться в проигрышную. В этой статье показаны примеры проверок, которые пригодятся в любом эксперте.

Dmitriy2:

no, not ready... :)

I'm a late bloomer, only since the end of August... I already have no errors in the tester, but the time is much more than 5 minutes, in short I hardly have time to fix it... I'll try the new bars just to make it work...

okay... I guess we're not allowed to flood here :)

So I think the time has been increased to 10, maybe even more.

And there should be a certain interval (if I'm not mistaken up to 01/08/2010 to test)...

Interesting:

So it seems they've increased the time to 10, maybe more already.

Up to 15.

alexey_petrov:
Up to 15.
Oh, man... :) and I've already shredded all the necessary and unnecessary things... correcting mistakes... Now I'm having trouble making a profit... and the whole one's got bugs, and I fixed a lot of them in a couple of days...

How to correctly (and most importantly, economically in terms of resources) check whether the indicator is unloaded?

When calling a standard indicator, the handle is saved in a variable and if you call it in OnInit()

хендл!=INVALID_HANDLE

If the indicator has been unloaded, the handle variable will be different from INVALID_HANDLE.

But after some time the indicator may be unloaded if it hasn't been called for a long time.

How to check if it has been unloaded?

Urain:

How to correctly (and most importantly, economically in terms of resources) check whether the indicator is unloaded?

When you call a standard indicator, the handle is saved in a variable and if you call it in OnInit()

If the indicator is unloaded, the variable handle will be different from INVALID_HANDLE, no matter how many times you check it.

But after some time indicator may be unloaded if it hasn't been called for a long time.

How to check if it is unloaded?

I searched half of the forum,

The only mentioning of the issue is Renat's statement that an indicator thread that hasn't been called for a long time is unloaded after 5 minutes.

I understand that the Open at the clock (with call at the appearance of a new bar) has to get it every time anew.

An indicator created from an Expert Advisor will not be unloaded until you explicitly delete it or the Expert Advisor is terminated.
Reason: