Errors, bugs, questions - page 132

Dmitriy2:

All checks need to be built into the tester, and if there is a request for some data and it's missing, then the error will appear. Otherwise the tester has bars, but for some reason it cannot calculate the data and keeps silent...

The tester has nothing to do with the emulation of a real terminal. The same situation (theoretically) may occur in the terminal.

And what error do you want to get?

Currently, the BarsCalculated function returns -1 if the data has not yet had time to be calculated. The CopyBuffer function itself will also return -1, if there is no calculated data. All this is described in the help.

Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / BarsCalculated
Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / BarsCalculated
  • www.mql5.com
Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / BarsCalculated - Документация по MQL5

Where did the button to open the graph in the tester go?
Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartOpen
Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartOpen
  • www.mql5.com
Операции с графиками / ChartOpen - Документация по MQL5

vasya_vasya:
Where did the button to open the chart in the tester go?
The chart now opens automatically as soon as the test is completed.

vasya_vasya:
Where did the button to open the graph in the tester go?
The graph should open by itself at the end of testing, after adding visual mode it will also open at the start of testing (in visual mode).

alexvd:

The tester has nothing to do with it, it's just emulating a real terminal. The same situation (theoretically) could have occurred just in the terminal.

And what error do you want to get?

Currently, the BarsCalculated function returns -1, if the data has not yet had time to be calculated. The CopyBuffer function itself will also return -1, if there is no calculated data. All this is described in the help.

No... it's the tester's fault...

I've removed BarsCalculated again, left the function for calculating the parabolic as it is, without changing anything.

only added the Parabolic(PERIOD_CURRENT,0.02,0.2,i+1)<=0 condition to the code

if(iLow(PERIOD_CURRENT,i+1,1)<Параболик(PERIOD_CURRENT,0.02,0.2,i+1) || Параболик(PERIOD_CURRENT,0.02,0.2,i+1)<=0)
    break;

So, when displaying values in the log, only once (the first time) function of parabolic, ie CopyBuffer, returns 0, not -1, as it should be in the case of an error (although this should not be, all the data is all downloaded, no great multidimensional arrays, no error should not be!) And so happens ONLY in the test and ONLY ONCE. From here on everything works fine.

In the main code I don't care what functions return, in the end when it comes to trade request, received values for request are checked by universal function, and if everything is ok, we send request, if not - we wait until everything is ok...

By the way, what happens at the championship at 12 o'clock at night... Re-opening or swap charge?

Rosh:
Now the chart opens automatically as soon as testing is completed.

There are cases when the chart does not open after the end of testing, a normal report is generated, but when going to the trades, it is found that there are no trades. And the status of the agent remains "busy". What is it related to?

One more thing, when I run the EA again, after finishing testing, the chart opens, trades are opened, everything is OK, but again there are moments when objects are added to the chart after the first "failed" test.

Kos:

There are cases when the chart does not open after the end of testing, a normal report is generated, but when going to the trades, it is found that there are no trades. And the status of the agent remains "busy". What is it related to?

One more thing, when the EA is re-run after finishing testing, the chart opens, trades are available, everything is normal, but again there are moments when objects are added to the chart after the first "failed" test.

It is better to write about such cases to Service Desk. The detailed description helps to reproduce and eliminate the error.
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

Rosh:
It is best to report such cases to Service Desk. A detailed description helps to reproduce and rectify the error.
OK

maryan.dirtyn:
By the way, what happens at the championship at 12 o'clock at night... Re-opening or swap accrual?
As far as I understand accrual, like in the demo or in the tester...
Reason: