Setting up signals problem

Hi i was trying to solve this problem with service desk but they redirected me here.. so i dont know who is in charge of signalls sellers but i need help. Recently i decided i will start selling my signals so i choosed one of my old ECn icmarket account and i started trading there according to strategy i want to sell. But there is one big problem i used this account before i was testing some theory and strategies there before so there is a lot of testing trades which are going way back to 2014. And of course those trades are screwing signals results. Strategy which is used on signals is running on that account only from 25.6.2018 so i need from you to change monitoring not from 2014 but change it so it monitors since 25.6.2018 its currently used and sold strategy and those are results of the strategy so its only fair for buyer to know only results of strategy used. Thank you for your qucik fix. 

Hi, as far as i know the full history of your trades is recorded on mql, therefore it will show all the results not just the recent ones or a specific date you request.

The best thing to do is open a new account at icmarkets. If you login to your icmarkets account, you will see an option to do this under 'Account Management' which is located on top of the page. Once registered you can use your new strategy to sell your signals.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Afzal

Michal Lauro:
Hi i was trying to solve this problem with service desk but they redirected me here.. so i dont know who is in charge of signalls sellers but i need help. Recently i decided i will start selling my signals so i choosed one of my old ECn icmarket account and i started trading there according to strategy i want to sell. But there is one big problem i used this account before i was testing some theory and strategies there before so there is a lot of testing trades which are going way back to 2014. And of course those trades are screwing signals results. Strategy which is used on signals is running on that account only from 25.6.2018 so i need from you to change monitoring not from 2014 but change it so it monitors since 25.6.2018 its currently used and sold strategy and those are results of the strategy so its only fair for buyer to know only results of strategy used. Thank you for your qucik fix. 

This cannot be done. Account's history will be loaded complete when you connect your account with MQL5 signal's database.

So, start with a fresh account, there is no way around that.

Reason: