Question About Mql4 Signals

When i start mt4 in the journal tab i get the error message 2013.09.16 00:27:04 '198699': Signal - different specification of symbol NZDUSD., signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 (and a few other similar messages)

I was wondering, does this mean the minimum lot size of the trades being copied will be .10 lots? I'm struggling to get signals the copy smaller than that. My account is a micro account and I have made manual trades with lot size .01. Any insight would be great.

wolfgungwall:

When i start mt4 in the journal tab i get the error message 2013.09.16 00:27:04 '198699': Signal - different specification of symbol NZDUSD., signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 (and a few other similar messages)

I was wondering, does this mean the minimum lot size of the trades being copied will be .10 lots? I'm struggling to get signals the copy smaller than that. My account is a micro account and I have made manual trades with lot size .01. Any insight would be great.

Signal queries and questions are handled on the mql5 forum.

wolfgungwall:

That means if your calculated volume is for example 0.03 it will be rounded to 0.1 (minimum lot).

If your are sure that your account can trade with 0.01 lot then maybe there is a bug and you can report it to ServiceDesk. But check it well before reporting.

Reason: