Errors, bugs, questions - page 1154

marketeer:
Well, the question was originally about the indicator. You have answered about the indicator OnInit. The Expert Advisor is another matter, it is not a problem, but it cannot replace an indicator.

Easily. It can.

For example, like this:

I.e. in the Expert Advisor you get data about the trading environment and when you start successfully you add the indicator. After that, the indicator will automatically draw its own doodles there :)

Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartIndicatorAdd
Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartIndicatorAdd
  • www.mql5.com
Операции с графиками / ChartIndicatorAdd - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

barabashkakvn:

Easily. It can.

For example, like this:

I.e. in the Expert Advisor you get data on the trading environment and add the indicator when you get a good start. After that, the indicator itself draws all sorts of doodles there :)

Well, no - this is one way. The Expert Advisor is no substitute for the indicator in this case anyway. It is inconvenient to use such a trick.

Sorry guys but I have this question in my MT4 there is no market tab... I can't download indicators and Expert Advisors from MQL5.com website... What should I do to make it work properly? Please advise, I just got the following error 2014.06.10 09:30:57.046 MQL4 Market: product 'Orders Indicator' does not exist.

Rovshan:
Sorry guys but I have this question in my MT4 there is no market tab... I can't download indicators and Expert Advisors from MQL5.com website... What should I do to make it work properly? Please advise, I just got an error message like this 2014.06.10 09:30:57.046 MQL4 Market: product 'Orders Indicator' does not exist.

Check the log - is there any message saying that you need to update Internet Explorer? Usually after updating IE the tab appears.

marketeer:
How do I know if an indicator is placed on the chart by itself or is called from another indicator via iCustom?
There is no answer to this question? Should I write a request to the service-desk?

I would like to know when we can expect the introduction of class templates? As far as I understand, this is in the plans.

And what about the ability to create pointers to arrays? This is often very lacking, especially when passing data between libraries. An array is passed to a function by reference, and there's no way to store a pointer to that array for further work with it. And putting each array into a separate class isn't always convenient either, especially considering the absence of class templates. So, it requires a lot of extra code (each type of array requires its own class), and the path to the array gets longer, although we just need to get the pointer. An array in MQL is an object in itself ( a dynamic array, at least), so why not allow this object to be accessed the same way as the others, through the pointer?

marketeer:
Is there no answer to this question? Should I write a request to the service-desk?
In Five it is impossible to know if the indicator is run on the chart manually or via iCustom

http://i.imgur.com/MuaVpsE.png how to remove it???

rykhlik:

how do I get it out?

1. Please insert the picture as a picture, not as a link.

2. Right-click on the Calendar tab and select "Show on charts" - "Remove all events".

barabashkakvn:

1. Please insert the picture as a picture, not as a link.

2. Right-click on the "Calendar" tab and select "Remove all objects".

Thanks for finding it.
Reason: