Errors, bugs, questions - page 1148

First you write:

barabashkakvn:
It is not an indicator.

What's that?

Then write it:

barabashkakvn:
MetaEditor has a folder Indicators. In this folder you can view the structure of indicators.

Either you are speaking in a language that only you can understand, or I am missing something!

How can you correlate your answer to the problem of a self-delete indicator(s) from a chart?

How can I understand from your replies what the problem may be and how to solve it?

Novikov:
First you write:

What's that?

Then write:

Either you are speaking in a language that only you understand, or I am missing something!

How can your answer correlate with the problem of self-removal of indicator(s) from the chart?

How can you tell from your answers what the problem may be and how to deal with it?

Problem: the file you provided does not have the main function of all indicators -
int OnCalculate 

Or are you too lazy to look through examples of indicators? Look through the examplesin the Indicators folder. You should also read articles on writing indicators. When you make changes, i.e. start doing something yourself, you can ask.

barabashkakvn:
The problem: The file you provided does not contain the main function of all indicators -

Or are you too lazy to look through the example indicators? Look through the examplesin the Indicators folder. You should also read articles on writing indicators. When you make changes, i.e. start doing something yourself, you can ask.

Now your answer sounds logical and understandable! Thank you!

And you don't have to be so arrogant about not knowing! You don't feel like answering - just walk past, someone else will help!

And answers such as your first 2 answers do not make sense, logical and understandable anyway! And what exactly you wanted to say is clear only to you.

The thread is called"Errors, Bugs, Questions", so I can ask even without any knowledge of programming!

And here's another indicator that doesn't

int OnCalculate 

and doesn't self-delete from the chart!

How do you explain this then?

Files:
Info12.mq4  11 kb

Novikov:

Now your answer looks like a logical and understandable one! Thank you!

And you don't have to be so arrogant about not knowing! You don't feel like answering - just walk past, someone else will help!

And answers such as your first 2 answers do not make sense, logical and understandable anyway! And what exactly you wanted to say is clear only to you.

The thread is called"bugs, bugs, questions", so I can ask even without any knowledge of programming!

Not at all. If possible, I try to help.

Lately, an event icon has been appearing in my profile (top right) a lot. But when I click on this icon, there is no change in my profile (no new comments from translators, no new events in my feed). What do you think it means?

Please give more freedom in the signals, so that you can connect to the signals from demo accounts to real ones! Please change the rules!

barabashkakvn:
Lately an event icon has been appearing in my profile (top right) a lot. But after clicking on this icon there is no change in my profile (no new comments from translators, no new events in my feed). What do you think it means?

+++

observed the same thing

help solve the problem can't figure out what's wrong (doesn't compile a piece of code)http://savepic.net/5612988.htm(glitch or something has changed with the arrays.......build 930)

VanHelsing:
help solve the problem I don't understand what's wrong (doesn't compile a piece of code)http://savepic.net/5612988.htm(glitch or something has changed with arrays.......build 930)

Otherwise:

string var1[1][2] = {{"dfdffd", "dfdfdfd"}}

?

Reason: