Errors, bugs, questions - page 1052

This ENUM_PLOT_PROPERTY_INTEGER enumeration for PlotIndexSetInteger() and PlotIndexGetInteger()

can be assigned, can be read

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования - Документация по MQL5

I'm trying to understand OOP.
1) If I make a function, then it can be (a) connected to the code using #include and the file itself (b) or inserted directly in the EA/indicator code. The article " Principles of Object Oriented Programming " in the section "Load a Class" shows the connection through #include . Question - is it possible to write a class for EA/indicator and keep it in the code itself (as for a function)?
2) I understand that with OOP it is possible to use additional capacities, e.g. video cards. If for example there is an Expert Advisor and part of the calculations are placed in the function, all the calculations are forwarded to the CPU, but if instead of the function a class is created, it directs its calculations to the GPU (parallels the calculations)? Have I correctly understood the meaning of accelerating calculations when using OOP?

paladin800:

I am trying to understand the OOP.
1) If I make a function, it can be (a) connected to the code using #include and the file itself (b) or inserted directly in the EA/indicator code. The article " Principles of Object Oriented Programming " in the section "Load a Class" shows the connection through #include . Question - is it possible to write a class for EA/indicator and keep it in the code itself (as for a function)?
2) I understand that with OOP it is possible to use additional capacities, e.g. video cards. If for example there is an Expert Advisor and part of the calculations is implemented in the function, all the calculations are forwarded to the CPU, but if instead of the function a class is created, it directs its calculations to the GPU (parallels the calculations)? Have I correctly understood the meaning of accelerating calculations by using OOP?

1) Yes

2) No.

Regarding the MT4 Marketplace: what version should MT4 be in order to compile programs for uploading them to the MT4 Beta Marketplace?

I have a question... I created signals today, but there is no connection and there is no information about the signals (depo size, history of transactions(although I have already made a couple of transactions))... This should be the case with the test????

marketeer:
Regarding MT4 Marketplace: what version should MT4 be, to compile programs for their subsequent uploading to MT4 Marketplace beta?

Programs are not compiled by MT, they are compiled by a compiler. The one that allows you to market products on MT4 is now available in beta testing.

Download zip archive here: https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2013/08/MetaTrader4.Beta.IDE_1.zip

mql4

void PlaySound( string filename)
The function plays an audio file. The file must be located in terminal_directory\sounds or its subdirectory.
Parameters:
filename - path to sound file.
Example:

if(IsDemo()) PlaySound("alert.wav");

Is there anything similar for mql5?

Zeleniy:

mql4

void PlaySound( string filename)
The function plays the sound file. The file must be located in terminal_directory\sounds or its subdirectory.
Parameters:
filename is the path to the sound file.
Example:

if(IsDemo()) PlaySound("alert.wav");

Is there anything like this for mql5? searching does not give any results.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/common/playsound
Документация по MQL5: Общие функции / PlaySound
Документация по MQL5: Общие функции / PlaySound
  • www.mql5.com
Общие функции / PlaySound - Документация по MQL5

Thank you very much.

Strange that the search didn't produce any keyword queries.

It's been a few days since the site's Search functioned at a standstill. Am I right in assuming that there is some work going on on the site which is causing the search to fail?
Reason: