Errors, bugs, questions - page 2386

Ilya Malev:

The take can only be redeemed if the price moves away during the execution time, or be partially executed. But not executed at a worse price. Just like any limit, in fact, unlike markdowns

In MT5 the limit is a market and therefore the redirect is only possible in the case of zero stack. This does not happen in forex.

fxsaber:

Here you can see the performance of the MT5 tester.

Maybe you have a public tool for autogenerating charts of custom ticks in your virtual environment?

It seems that you have thought out almost everything that is possible...

fxsaber:

In MT5, the take is a market, so the redirect is only possible when the market is zero. That does not happen in forex.

In reality it does, unfortunately. There is just no liquidity and that's it.

fxsaber:

And I know forex. You do not have to believe even yourself. It is easy to check.

I didn't see on your links any confirmation of the teeter-totter sliding into minus, only into plus. This is normal and should be so. At a very good forex broker

Hi all.

Developers and gurus, please advise. CopyTicksRange in tester on historical data in "All ticks" and "Every tick based on real ticks" mode returns 0 ticks and error code 0 - why?

MT5 build 1996. The symbol is RTS-3.19. The broker is Otkrytie. The account is a real account. The time frame is correct. There is the history for this period.

MqlTick tick_array[];
   ulong from_msc=time[start_bar]*1000;
   ulong to_msc=time[rates_total-1]*1000-1;
   int ticks=CopyTicksRange(_Symbol,tick_array,COPY_TICKS_TRADE,from_msc,to_msc);
   if(ticks<=0)
     {
      PrintFormat("%s: %s: Ошибка получения тиковой истории! С %s по %s. Код ошибки: %u. %s.",EXPERT_NAME,__FUNCTION__,
                  TimeToString(from_msc/1000),TimeToString((to_msc+1)/1000),_LastError,ErrorDescription(_LastError));
      return(false);
     }

"Error receiving tick history ! From 2019.02.08 11:16 to 2019.02.14 23:48. Error code: 0. Operation completed successfully." :)

At the same time, the same code honestly gives all ticks in tester on real data and online works without problems. What am I doing wrong?

Ilya Malev:

And do you have this tool for auto-forming custom tick charts in your virtual environment publicly available?

There.

In the real world it does, unfortunately. There is just no liquidity and that's it.

There is always liquidity for the forex market.

I did not see in your links the confirmation of their sliding in minus, only in plus. This is normal and should be so. At a very good forex broker

Only the Tester is given there, so there are no minus tees. Perhaps someone will show you the take outs on their real.

But even without this example it has been repeatedly discussed with the developers that the take's are stored on the MT5 trading server, accepted by the server itself and sent to the execution side as market orders. The relevant MT5 orders fully confirm this.

Dmitriy Burlachenko:

Hi all.

Developers and gurus, please advise. CopyTicksRange in tester on historical data in "All ticks" and "Every tick based on real ticks" mode returns 0 ticks and error code 0 - why?

MT5 build 1996. The symbol is RTS-3.19. The broker is Otkrytie. The account is a real account. The time frame is correct. There is the history for this period.

"Error receiving tick history ! From 2019.02.08 11:16 to 2019.02.14 23:48. Error code: 0. Operation completed successfully." :)

At the same time, the same code honestly gives all ticks in tester on real data and online works without problems. What am I doing wrong?

It looks like a bug.

fxsaber:

But even without this example, it has been repeatedly discussed with the developers that the take-outs are stored on the MT5 trading server, accepted by the server itself and sent to the execution side in the form of market orders. The relevant MT5 orders fully confirm this.

I am aware of that, but not a single brokerage company I know has told its clients that due to the peculiarities of how the points are stored on the software used, you guys are going to suffer from their slipping into minus :)

Ilya Malev:

I am aware of that, but no brokerage house I know of has told its clients that due to the peculiarities of keeping the tees on the software they use, you guys have to bear with them sliding into minus :)

Brokers know nothing about such features of MT5. Most traders even less so.

Their archives

fxsaber:

Brokers know nothing about these features of MT5. Most traders are even less aware.

I can assure you that every broker knows about such "little things" as in what form the TPs are sent to their LPs, as a limit or as a stop style market. But most traders probably don't know about it, precisely because brokers "keep a low profile" and the resulting negative slippages "eat themselves", although the positive ones most often do too.

Ilya Malev:

I can assure you that every broker knows about such "little things" as in what form the TPs are sent to their LPs, as a limit or as a stop style marketplace.

They know about it in MT4. On MT5 - no one bothers with such questions.

The website keeps repeating the message that a new version of the software is being sent. Correct this, please.
Reason: