Errors, bugs, questions - page 2389

Stanislav Sarbey:

no trading operation

What does it mean?

It means that your EA has not opened any trades during the test...

I can communicate freely in English, but what's wrong with the program I can not understand these errors, I'm not a programmer, I did not write the robot, I just set the algorithm, the robot works fine on the demo and real, but checks do not pass

strange, it works without any, but why it didn't open trades, I can't understand

Stanislav Sarbey:

I can communicate freely in English, but I cannot understand what is wrong with the program, I am not a programmer, I did not write the robot, I just set an algorithm, the robot works fine both on demo and real, but it does not pass the test.

If you have communicated freely, you wouldn't have asked what it means and would have immediately asked why the EA has not opened positions.

For this question, please contact the developer who has developed your Expert Advisor. And ask the developer to prepare the EA for publishing on the Market.

Stanislav Sarbey:

strange, it works without any, but why it didn't open trades, I can't understand

And these "stuffs" may well leave traces in the "Experts" terminal log

don't know the verification criteria,

Stanislav Sarbey:

I can communicate fluently in English, but what's wrong with the program I can't understand from these errors, I'm not a programmer, I didn't write the robot, I just set the algorithm, the robot works fine both on demo and real, but it doesn't pass the test.

So, you had to give the programmer the task of writing a robot that passes the Marketplace check, rather than just "specifying the algorithm". Not being an expert, you will not understand the reasons

When working on a real account, no errors in the experts section, only orders, opening, closing, everywhere says ok

that was the problem, the programmer writes that everything is working fine so I can check with support to find out what the reason might be, and there is no support here

to at least clarify the verification criteria