Errors, bugs, questions - page 1617

Slawa:

Through structure conversion to string? "Monsieur knows a lot about perversions" (ц)

Make an appropriate function once and then use it

Done, of course. It would be more convenient, though, to prepend the structure by specifying the appropriate operator. But this can only be done with classes.

Datetime you convert, the other you don't. C# seems to have been written by those masters...

When are the holidays over? - kodobase update.

fxsaber:

Done, of course. It would be more convenient, though, to further define the structure by specifying an appropriate operator. But this can only be done with classes.

Datetime you convert, the other you don't. C# seems to have been written by those masters...

datetime converts unambiguously.

price - no. For unambiguous conversion of price to string, you need to know number of characters from character settings (you also need to know what kind of character). And if a field of double type has nothing to do with price? And what if it is the price averaged for an aggregate position? And then there are indicator values that are displayed with an accuracy of +1 or +2 digits to the accuracy of the corresponding price...

Slawa:

datetime is converted unambiguously.

To explicitly convert price to string, you need to know the number of digits from the symbol settings (you also need to know what kind of symbol). And if a field of type double has nothing to do with price? And what if it is the price averaged for an aggregate position? And then there are indicator values that are displayed with an accuracy of +1 or +2 digits to the accuracy of the corresponding price...

I was talking about Mql*-types. Double and bool work without any problems. Price is double. That's how to convert.

I thought about it before I suggested it. So I thought about your questions beforehand. You're the boss. My business is to suggest, not to argue.

fxsaber:

Price is double. This is how to convert.

%.16g?

Slawa:
%.16g?
Print((string)1.25);

fxsaber:

Data of type double is output to 16 decimal digits after the point, and data can be output in either traditional or scientific format - depending on how the entry is most compact

This is %.16g

fxsaber:
When are the holidays over? - kodobase update.
I've had it on "sent for verification" for a week now

Комбинатор:
I've had it on "submitted for verification" for a week now.

There are more problematic things, for example the 988 build did not completely fix the problem with graphical objects. People who bought the products from the marketplace are flooded with emails. Service Desk promised to release a new build with complete bug fixes 2 weeks ago and nothing has been done.

And people write to whom? The product developer, saying you're not good at fixing bugs...

Didn't follow: is it already possible to edit the quote history programmatically in MT5?
Reason: