The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 151

paukas:
Absolutely not! The implementation of the model will show what it is really worth.

That's why I'm talking about adequacy

alsu:

That's why I'm talking about adequacy.

of the model and the author))))

(the state rules))

alsu:

The point is to identify the parameters of the market as a system and the parameters of the governance function. Naturally, under certain general assumptions about their (system and governance) structure. When this is done, one can make non-trivial predictions based on the data obtained. Called "blind deconvolution problem", solved by optimal control methods (as a rule).

It is a pleasure to read you. But, with all due respect - Rubbish!

PS One hundred and fifty pages of tongue twisting and other organs chattering this question is definitely not worth it. Especially those pages where the author unsuccessfully tries to explain to the rest of us that the term "governance" in the relevant science has nothing to do with oligarchs and shadow government. It would be better if Oleg spent time on the actual implementation of his model and then (if desired) share the main results, especially in terms of the adequacy of the model, regardless of whether they are positive or negative.

Oleg shared the results. All kinds. It is very hard to accuse Oleg of not sharing the results, really. Another thing is that, yes, why rub something in vain for someone else, it's better to rub it in for yourself.

joo:
It is a pleasure to read you. But with all due respect - Rubbish!

Oleg shared the results. All sorts of things. It's hard to blame Oleg for not sharing the results, really. Another thing is that, yes, why rub something in vain for someone else, it is better to rub it in yourself.

If someone closer to the market moves the topic 100k500. And it's sad to boil potatoes))

Avals:

If someone closer to the market moves the subject 100k500. It's sad to cook potatoes))

What if you buy potatoes at the market?

joo:

Bullshit!

Well, I don't know, it's working for me, thin or thin. The way I see it, everything is sound, I won't say strictly, but in modern applied science, "prove" is more like "convince". I've convinced myself, others are still undecided)) In other words,

Why rub something in the wrong way into someone else's head, you're better off with yourself.

alsu:
Well, I don't know, it works for me, thin or thin. As far as I'm concerned, everything is sound, I won't say strictly, but in modern applied science, "prove" is more like "convince". I have convinced myself, others are still undecided))

I'm sure it's not at all what you're talking about that works for you...

Fair enough. What really works is not talked about.

paukas:
Fair enough. What really works is not talked about.
Telling is not allowed - it would be advertising, and it is forbidden. Nonsense. Only allowed to discuss ways of achieving the goal, which is what we do. Consequently, if the goal is certainly unattainable, we may discuss it from any angle endlessly. So far we are at the stage of understanding and realising the market as an object of controlling a dynamic system. To be honest, I am also closely following the explanations through concrete examples from everyday life. Today I was frying meat in a frying pan, looking from the outside as a complex control object, it tasted better. My cooker has 5 degrees of regulation, if I may say so, Chinese, but it's reliable, black, but it turns red as soon as you turn it on. A marvel of technology. It doesn't atomise the heat, it only warms the object. There's another one - when you remove the object, it doesn't heat and swooshes.
Reason: