Errors, bugs, questions - page 1613

Sergei Vladimirov:
No. Write it yourself. You can see an example here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/81

Thank you.

Aleksandr Teleguz:
Hello. Could you please tell me if there is an analogue of iBarShift function from mql4 in mql5 language? The function returns the index of a bar by time
Bars

When working with account history Select period, if you select a week all history is lost, although it is ...

Vladimir Pastushak:
When working with account history Select period, if you select a week all the history is gone, although it is ...
Office reports can do a lot more than that.

Karputov Vladimir:
Office reports can do a lot more than that.
I know, but what's supposed to work in the terminal doesn't.

Vladimir Pastushak:
I know, but in the terminal what is supposed to work does not work.
So you should be more specific, the terminal is dark...

Historical data takes up quite a lot of space (this is not a complaint, it's a statement). I have to use several terminals and each of them collects gigabytes of history, and the history is duplicated in tester and terminal folders.

Can we put all the history files in one folder and specify the reference folder in the terminals? Won't there be any problems with access to the history between different terminals?

Suggestion to developers:

Allow to select folders of historical data in the terminal settings.

POSITION_COMMISSION property in tester (RoboForexEU-MetaTrader 5) returns always zero commission.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Get the property value "POSITION_COMMISSION"                     |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
double CPositionInfo::Commission(void) const
  {
   return(PositionGetDouble(POSITION_COMMISSION));
  }

Also POSITION_COMMISSION (== 8) is missing in the help and meta-editor (highlighting), but is familiar to the compiler. The position commission is not difficult to determine using another (working) method. Is the POSITION_COMMISSION property a rudiment?

What is the point of havingENUM_DEAL_PROPERTY_INTEGER::DEAL_TICKET if the only place it can be applied is in HistoryDealGetInteger(TicketDeal, DEAL_TICKET)?

If HDD has gone to slip, compilation in meta editor works - "reset" as if to drive EX5. But the tester cannot pick it up. Writes

2016.07.19 03:25:04     Tester  loading of C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts\Test.ex5 failed
2016.07.19 03:25:04     Test    invalid EX5 file (533)

The terminal itself does not wake up the HDD. And if it's woken up by external action, terminal still gives error. Rebooting the terminal helps.

Terminal        Microsoft Windows XP (X86 based PC), IE 08.00, Intel Core2 Duo  T7700 @ 2.40 GHz, RAM: 2867 / 3581 Mb, HDD: 20998 / 27784 Mb, GMT+02:00
Terminal        MetaTrader 5 build 1368 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

Reason: