Errors, bugs, questions - page 1504

Vasyl Nosal:

Well:))))

It's a tricky graph, of course. I just don't understand how it confirms the previous answer.
It only shows that it is based on Bid?
And from the practical point of view, if I want to precisely calculate how much the price has passed, I should subtract Bids?

Sergey Genikhov:
The graph is certainly clever. I just don't understand how it proves the previous answer.
It only shows that it is based on Bids?
And from the practical point of view, if I need to precisely calculate the price passed, should I subtract Bids?
He denies it. This is the Ask chart.

Андрей:

When joining graphics writes 2016.02.11 00:21:02.663 'MoyforNeuro' is not expert and cannot be executed, compiler gives no errors, everything worked fine before, but after new builds came out problem! Please advise what is wrong with it, here is the expert itself

Try either in scripts or change int Start() to void OnTick()

I changed it to void OnTicK (the compiler complained about return inside void, I commented them out), unfortunately nothing has changed the error is still there, if I understand correctly the script is called once, but I need the EA to work constantly.

Автоматический трейдинг и тестирование торговых стратегий
Автоматический трейдинг и тестирование торговых стратегий
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: язык торговых стратегий для MetaTrader 5, позволяет писать собственные торговые роботы, технические индикаторы, скрипты и библиотеки функций

Greetings, everyone.

Here's a question. MT5, build 1241.

Where are the commissions set (where do they come from) ?

I have not debugged it for several months. Today I wrote a simple Expert Advisor and ran it. Smoothly decreasing deposit. I started to analyze it and understood that the commission is constantly charged from each order. I do not know why such a chart appeared before (forex, eurodollar pair).

What am I doing wrong ? How to remove commissions ?

Андрей:

When joining graphics writes 2016.02.11 00:21:02.663 'MoyforNeuro' is not expert and cannot be executed, compiler gives no errors, everything worked fine before, but after new builds came out problem! Please advise what is wrong with it, here is the expert itself

Update your terminal to:

2016.02.11 07:43:02.579 MetaTrader 4 build 950 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

Compile in the new terminal and after attaching expert to the chart everything will work:

2016.02.11 07:43:30.337 Expert Excel_Neuro EURUSD,M5: loaded successfully
2016.02.11 07:43:31.894 Excel_Neuro EURUSD,M5 inputs: FileName=OrderEU.txt; MagicStart=99; MagicEnd=999; Sensitivity=30; Stoploss=30; SP=30; Time_shift=15.0; 
2016.02.11 07:43:31.919 Excel_Neuro EURUSD,M5: initialized

George Merts:

Greetings, everyone.

Here's a question. MT5, build 1241.

Where are the commissions set (where do they come from) ?

I have not debugged it for several months. Today I wrote a simple Expert Advisor and ran it. Smoothly decreasing deposit. I started to analyze it and understood that the commission is constantly charged from each order. I do not know why I am interested in such a nice forex chart.

What am I doing wrong ? How to remove commissions ?

Try to switch to a different trading account.

Vasyl Nosal:

Come on:))))

As far as I know, you can load any quote into MT4. But the default chart is based on bid (forex) prices.

If you don't believe me, a piece from the help:

• Show Ask Line - show/hide the Ask level of the last quote. In the terminal, the bars are built and displayed only at Bid prices. However, when opening long positions and closing short ones, the Ask price is always used. It is not shown on the chart in any way, and cannot be seen. To control one's trading activity more precisely, one can enable the "Show Ask line" parameter. After executing this command, an additional horizontal line will appear on the chart, corresponding to the Ask price of the last bar.

Karputov Vladimir:

Update the terminal to:

compile in the new terminal and after attaching the EA to the chart everything will work:

Thank you very much!!!

How do I put a post from the Blogs into Favourites? Wrote a comment with a question on a Blog, but is notification of a reply possible?
Reason: