Errors, bugs, questions - page 2352

Sergey Dzyublik:

What does the announcement have to do with the implementation errors of what is already available?

Are manuals already available?

Your method of scientific experimentation may be an example of incorrect use of Sleep(), no manual, no discussion of bugs

pavlick_:
No, you can't do that, I've suggested an invalid option. Let's wait for A100 if he hasn't flushed.

I'm telling you.

I think that's enough time.

If you needed any specific knowledge, of course you'd write an answer right away. But first let's see how long it takes to get a real Pro

I have an answer ready too, if anything )

int MACROS_helper_PrevHandle;
datetime MACROS_helper_time;
#define  MACROS(NEW_HANDLE_, FN_)   (MACROS_helper_PrevHandle=GetHandle())*0 == 0 ?  \
                                     (MACROS_helper_time=SelectHandle(NEW_HANDLE_) ? FN_ : 0)*0 == 0 ? \
                                        SelectHandle(MACROS_helper_PrevHandle)*0 == 0 ? MACROS_helper_time : 0 : 0 : 0

A100, don't comment, I'm not writing for you.

A100:
Then write in person - especially since it's nonsense.

I'll write here and you'll write in a week.

Either get your own implementation in the studio or there's nothing to talk about. Mine is 100% working.

pavlick_:

I'll write here, and you'll write nonsense in a week.

This is nonsense, if only because GetHandle() can generally return string type, not int

A100:
nonsense, if only because GetHandle() can generally return string type, not int

I'll ask you one last time - will you have your own variant?

A100:
nonsense, at least because GetHandle() in general case may return string type, but not int
But the FN functions can be different and return different types - well, yes. Although it should have been specified from the author too, because if only integer types the task gets much simpler.

A100:

I just checked...

it's working.

Where have you seen text handles? ) And if we complicate the conditions, the handles can also be specified as a structure.
Reason: