Errors, bugs, questions - page 1348

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Bugs, bugs, questions

Renat Fatkhullin, 2015.08.19 16:25

In the coming builds of MT5 we are opening a new testing mode on real ticks.

When, when!

Tapochun:
When, when!?
Yes, in the old days the same Renat would mercilessly ban for the mere mention of the word "ticks", and now this. But it is not clear where these ticks will come from. Few brokers will dare to store tick history on their trading servers.And downloading quotes from the outside, as I understand it, will still be impossible due to Renat's stubbornness ... although some time will pass, and he will change his mind, just like he changed his mind about ticks and many other things ... so why this pointless and counterproductive stubbornness...

Alexey Navoykov:
Yes, in the old days that Renat would mercilessly banish for a single mention of the word "ticks", and now this. But it is not clear where these ticks will be obtained from. Few brokers will dare to store tick history on their trade servers.And downloading quotes from the outside, as I understand it, will still be impossible due to Renat's stubbornness ... although some time will pass, and he will change his mind, just like he changed his mind about ticks and many other things ... so why this pointless and counterproductive stubbornness...

Yes, I think they promised to make the datafeeds open as well. There is a thread dedicated to it.

I do not understand one thing, in the fourth terminal, only one brokerage company has its own quotes, and the rest have meta-quotes?

And only Swiss only respectable brokerage company has its own history even with tick quotes, but for some reason they stubbornly refuse metatrader terminal, there is only a bridge to it.

But they have their own platform, about which they say it sometimes glitches.

They say that it bugs sometimes. Metatrader terminal is the most popular in the forex world, they write about it in foreign books. What else do they need to start using it?

forexman77:

One thing I don't understand is that in the fourth terminal, only one DC has its own quotes and the rest have meta-quotes?

Well, it was about History Center, as I understand it. It seems that only Alps uses its own archive.

Alexey Navoykov:
The History Centre, as I understand it, is the only archive used by Alps.
When testing, history is very important. If the history is the same, the quotes that come are different, it is another obstacle for earning an algorithm based on the history.

Tapochun:
As far as I understand, you need to make an arrow (any other icon of the wingdings font) through a label, for example?
and how would you make arrows from wingdins through labels using standard library? show me an example...
Karputov Vladimir:
Sorry, what's not in CDialog-based panel?

find me a class in the standard library in the CDialog class family that creates arrows from wingdings?

Konstantin Karpov:
And how do you, using the standard library, make arrows from wingdins through labels? show me an example...

find me a class in the standard library in the CDialog class family that creates arrows from wingdins?

Sorry, I meant procedural style...

Konstantin Karpov:
And how can you make arrows from wingdins with labels using standard library? Show me an example...

find me a class in the standard library in the CDialog class family that creates arrows from wingdins?

Any labels can be linked to date and price and any objects linked to date and price can be linked to X and Y coordinates.

All classes and libraries in terminals are written as examples and show possibilities of language, if you need something else just write what you need ...

Your question relates to another forum thread

//--- установим текст
   ObjectSetString(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_TEXT,CharToStr(83)); // Код объекта Wingdings
//--- установим шрифт текста
   ObjectSetString(chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_FONT,"Wingdings");

mt5 when I do something on the computer, the CPU is loaded to 10%, when I go away for 10 minutes, then I come back mt5 the CPU is loaded to 30-40%, I start to do something on the computer, everything comes back to normal, what is the reason for this behavior mt5?

pps2004:
mt5 when I do something on my computer, all is normal CPU load at 10%, when I walk away for 10 minutes, I come back mt5 loads the CPU at 30-40%, I start to do something on the computer, everything comes back to normal, what is the reason for this behavior mt5?
Do not go away, just watch the behavior of processes in the system through the task manager for about ten minutes.
Reason: