Errors, bugs, questions - page 1075

Silent:
Admin rights?
Yes

forexman77:
Thank you! There's another 3G lost somewhere. In which other folder can I clean the files?
\Program Files\MetaTrader\tester\history - I struggled that way, for new tests it will re-download.

forexman77:
Спасибо! Еще где-то 3Г затерялись. В какой еще папке можно почистить файлы?

When testing, the entire history for a symbol is uploaded to the disk (regardless of the specified testing period). If the Expert Advisor is multicurrency, all history for all instruments involved is uploaded...

Ashes:

When testing, the entire history for a symbol is uploaded to the disk (regardless of the specified testing period). If the Expert Advisor is multicurrency, all history for all instruments involved is uploaded...

I once determined that the history for one currency can reach 800-900 MB.

Hi all, Can you advise a newbie, in the history of one signal there is a EURUSDf symbol, what does the letter f at the end mean? thank you.

maksim1987:
Hi all, Can you advise a newbie, in the history of one signal there is a EURUSDf symbol, what does the letter f at the end mean? thank you.
Broker added from his gatherings, maybe forex)

Should sell limit and buy limit trades be copied?
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

maksim1987:
Should sell limit and buy limit trades be copied?
are copied on execution

on fozzy on fast forex one of the two (either one after some time) terminals hangs with the loss of all global variables since the 858 build. half a year before that no hangs at all. has anyone experienced this? how do i fix it and what should i check?

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные / Глобальные переменные
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные / Глобальные переменные
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Переменные / Глобальные переменные - Документация по MQL5

aharata:

on fozzy on fast forex one of the two (either one after some time) terminals hangs with the loss of all global variables since the 858 build. half a year before that no hangs at all. has anyone experienced this? how do i fix it and what should i check?

check your applications (Expert Advisors, indicators)
Reason: