Errors, bugs, questions - page 927

Hello.

The following problem has occurred: When calling the CTrade::SellStop method with the ORDER_TIME_SPECIFIED, TimeCurrent() + 3600 parameters, the order is not cancelled after one hour in the tester. What may be the problem?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

makiselev:

Hello.

The following problem has occurred: When calling the CTrade::SellStop method with the ORDER_TIME_SPECIFIED, TimeCurrent() + 3600 parameters, the order is not cancelled after one hour in the tester. What may be the problem?

This is a glitch in the tester, I have already written to the service desk, in fact, it just continues to be displayed, and in practice, when the price crosses the SellStop/BuyStop level nothing happens, but it causes great inconvenience in the visual test

sergeev:

in MT5 there is no concept of open orders like in MT4. here it is a position. it has no ticket.

ok,

let's say I don't need this column at all ...

how do i disable it ? -i .e. i don't want to see the order number ...

___

tester_el_pro:

OK,

let's say I don't need this column at all ...

how do I turn it off? -i .e. i don't want to see the order number ...

___

Use your head and everything will go straight to the point.

lazarev-d-m:
This is a tester glitch, I have already written to the service desk, in fact it just keeps displaying, and in practice when the price crosses the SellStop/BuyStop level nothing happens, but causes great inconvenience in the visual test
Thank you for the clarification. I hope it will be corrected, it is a very unpleasant error.

Alfa-Forex. MT5. I placed a BuyStop pending order. I want to delete it. This message says:

2013.02.10 22:38:01 Trades '1071140': failed cancel order #103237887 buy stop 0.01 EURUSD at 1.33482 [No prices]

What does this have to do with no prices?

PS. It's a long way to freeze-levelling as well.

voix_kas:

Alfa-Forex. MT5. I placed a BuyStop pending order. I want to delete it. This message says:

2013.02.10 22:38:01 Trades '1071140': failed cancel order #103237887 buy stop 0.01 EURUSD at 1.33482 [No prices]

What does this have to do with no prices?

PS. It's a long way to freeze-levelling as well.

What time is it and what day is it?

tol64:
What time is it and what day is it?
Here you go.
Files:
EURUSDM1.png  24 kb

voix_kas:
Here you go.

What day of the week is it? )) Try a couple of hours later to delete the order...

P.S. And have a look at the symbol specification. Quotes and trading sessions section.

tol64:

What day of the week is it? )) Try to delete the order after a couple of hours...

You obviously didn't see the chart and didn't understand the question. :)
Reason: