FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1066

sterva:

Rena.

Why do you load up on the price direction every now and then.

Is the owl supposed to handle itself, or have you decided to flip it yourself every time?

There is no such program alive today, there was one yesterday (on the sailor's turkey - destroyed).

Ideas are exhausted at the moment.

I'm on real, no demos.

Let's go!

Dimmerd:
Bite your tongue!!!

But in Russia it's 20-25k in wood and a lot of people work for that wage, or even lower... salaries around 30-40k are considered very good...

Roman Busarov:

But in Russia it's 20-25k in wood and a lot of people work for that wage, or even lower...

I've never made less than 70 in my life...

As a student)

new-rena:
I've never received less than 70 in my life...
That's because you have a higher education.....

new-rena:

I've never made less than 70 in my life...

Student.)

I wasn't always on the Fora. I worked in a factory as a tinsmith. ( the first PRIORA for the exhibition, went through my hands %60 body parts) and then the salary was 8-13k ...

So I know how to work and relate to work with an understanding of work!!!

Roman Busarov:

I wasn't always on the Fora. I worked in a factory as a tinsmith. ( The first PRIORA for the exhibition, went through my hands %60 body parts) and then the salary was 8-13k ...

So I know how to work and relate to work with an understanding of work!!!

Dak it is clear. The rest of us leak a few times and leave...

Roman Busarov:

But in Russia it's 20-25k in wood and a lot of people work for that wage, or even lower... Salaries around 30-40k are considered very good...

This is the minimum I have written so to speak. Which you can earn in a month with practically nothing to do.

max325:
This is the minimum I have written. What you can earn in a month with practically nothing to do.
No =) In our town, it's the average wage

new-rena:

There are no such programmes alive today, there still was one yesterday.

Ideas are exhausted at the moment.

I'm on the real world, no demos.

Here we go!

Why try to create a miracle when you can lower the bar to....

There was at old me an owl-chahlik, earned a little but + and do not have to kill so much (in the sense of ideal prog. no and can not be)

sterva:

Why try to create a miracle when you can lower the bar to....

I used to have an owl chahlik on my old one, it didn't earn much but + and you don't have to kill yourself (I mean there is no perfect program and there can't be)

Dream)
Reason: