Errors, bugs, questions - page 925

And this is better with all the details to servicedesk. Include all logs, expert (ex5 if possible), test settings... Don't forget to include answers to standard questions about terminal version and bit mode, etc.

P.S. There will be a fix in the next build to show pending orders.

Question. Yesterday I placed an indicator in the Market on a free basis, which is visible here on the forum in the Market section, but it did not appear in the Market in MT5 itself. Under what conditions does the program appear in MT5? Maybe you just need to wait a bit?

paladin800:
Question. Yesterday I put an indicator in the Market for free, which is visible here on the forum in the Market section, but it did not appear in the Market in MT5 itself. Under what conditions does the program appear in MT5? Maybe you just need to wait a little?

From the rules

All the products sold through the Market service are pre-marketed and pre-tested. Normally it takes one week to verify the Product, but verification can be completed earlier.

Hi. Why do my services show up in the software but not my internet address?

kaktyc16:
Hi. Why do my services show up in the software but not my internet address?
What are you talking about?

paladin800:
Question. Yesterday I placed an indicator in the Market on a free basis, which is visible here on the forum in the Market section, but it did not appear in the Market in MT5 itself. Under what conditions does the program appear in MT5? Maybe you just need to wait a bit?
The products that have been published in the Market appear in the terminal with a short delay (less than a day), because the update and synchronization of the base are required. On the website, new products appear immediately after publication.

alexvd:

And this is better with all the details to servicedesk. Include all logs, EA (ex5 if possible), test settings... Don't forget to include answers to standard questions about terminal version and bit mode, etc.

P.S. There will be a fix for displaying pending orders in the next build.

Hi,
When should we expect a new build ?

Thank you.

Nikos52:

Hello,
When should we expect the new build ?

Thank you.

As soon as possible.
This month or early next month, most likely.
https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/releasenotes/terminal

lazarev-d-m:
As soon as possible
This month or early next month, most likely
https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/releasenotes/terminal
It shows what's already there. )) And here shows what will be in next build (as a rule they give an announcement ~ a week before) >> MetaTrader 5 update announcement

tol64:
It shows what's already there. )) And here shows what will be in the next build (usually the announcement is given ~ a week in advance) >> MetaTrader 5 Update Announcement
I was showing the release dates of previous updates, by which I assumed that the terminal update is about to happen
Reason: