Errors, bugs, questions - page 557

Arkadiy:

I can't unfold it - I'll break my leg, it turns out that for those who build a system based on news releases - MT5 is rubbish, the time zone of quotations is repeatedly and at times chaotically changed. You are programmers, not programmers.

You should not wave your sword like that to the left and right,

You have a problem with time zones changing, it's not in the absence of news history in the tester, and in the absence of an api to the news in MQL5 (unacceptable to get such things through the objects, especially in the tester the objects do not work).

ZS We are waiting.

Renat:
If we are talking about our company, we have no plans to develop systems to support virtual orders.
I apologise, maybe I didn't express myself correctly, but I didn't mean any system. Just an Expert Advisor attached to a chart in which you can virtually set orders and then monitor their profit. This does not require any changes in MT5 - there will still only be one market order.

Andrei01:
I'm sorry, maybe I didn't express myself correctly, but I didn't mean any system. It is simply an EA attached to a chart, in which you can virtually set orders and then monitor their profits.
See the article Virtual Order Manager for managing orders in MetaTrader 5

Urain:

You should not wave your sword like that to the left and to the right,

The problem is not so much in the change of time zones, but in the absence of news history in the tester, and the absence of an api to the news in MQL5 (it's not good to get such things through the objects, especially in the tester the objects do not work).

FW We are waiting.

No - the problem is in the time zone change, even in non-existent, the current one is obvious, in September - you can also see with your own eyes, if you focus, but further (in depth) - only by instinct, to the touch, where in a month, where in a year.

It would be absolutely correct if you presented the quotes always in a certain time zone, you start with GMT+1, and the main array is like that.

Arkadiy:

It would be absolutely correct if you presented the quotes always in a certain time zone, you start with GMT+1, and the main array is like that.

This is not a question for MQ but for the broker, he is responsible for the quotes, MQ only provides the format.

Urain:
This is not a question for MQ but for the broker, he is responsible for the quotes, MQ only provides the format.

Come on - what's a broker got to do with it - I'm discussing your quotes.

Other quotes - no way.

Arkadiy:

Come on - what's a broker got to do with it - I'm discussing your quotes.

Other quotes - no way.

The whole Forex world is already under the heel of MT, I think that's right - but don't relax and give us a proper resource for research, gentlemen.

Here is the code:

double ma_1_buf[], ma_2_buf[], kii_s_buf[];

void OnTick()

{

ma_1_handle=iMA(NULL, 0, period_ma_1, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_CLOSE);

ma_2_handle=iMA(NULL, 0, period_ma_2, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_CLOSE);

(I add a stop here)

CopyBuffer(ma_1_handle, 0, 0, 2, ma_1_buf);

CopyBuffer(ma_2_handle, 0, 0, 2, ma_2_buf);

}

Everything works fine, then I add one more line to get a handle for the custom indicator:

kii_s_handle=iCustom(NULL, 0, "KII_S.ex5", 10, 2);

and on getting the "ma_1_handle" handle, the error 4806 - The requested data was not found. What is the error?

Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
Я не буду перечислять все новые возможности и особенности нового терминала и языка. Их действительно много, и некоторые новинки вполне достойны освещения в отдельной статье. Вы не увидите здесь кода, написанного по принципам объектно-ориентированного программирования — это слишком серьезная тема для того, чтобы просто быть упомянутой в контексте как дополнительная вкусность для кодописателей. В этой статье остановимся подробней на индикаторах, их строении, отображении, видах, а также особенностях их написания по сравнению с MQL4.

progeon:

Here's the code:

Insert the code correctly, this will increase the chance of it being read.
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.
Reason: