Strategy Tester Report not found - page 6

HI friends.

How can I solve this issue???
In several topic talk about Optimizing the EA, cause of it take long time to test or ...

BUT

1. This EA is a Utilities not EA, my EA use small prosseing resource

2. The test JUST takes 15sec !!!!

no matter what code i'm trying to upload, same error. just tried to upload test EA with only 2 operations (buy, close buy) and it's the same, tried to upload several EAs for the last day, same error...
people having trouble since yesterday, is anybody from the site management aware to this? anyone trying to fix the issue?

Same here. 'Strategy tester report not found' trying to update MT4 Utility.

Alexander Chertnik:
no matter what code i'm trying to upload, same error. just tried to upload test EA with only 2 operations (buy, close buy) and it's the same, tried to upload several EAs for the last day, same error...
people having trouble since yesterday, is anybody from the site management aware to this? anyone trying to fix the issue?

Exactly, I think maybe my code need optimization But I test it with simplest possible EA BUT same error. !!!!

After many failed attempts to update my current EAs offered here at the market as well as failing to upload a new EA we have developed, I coded a "Validation Test" EA that simply opens a position with minimum allowed volume and closes the position after a few seconds. Same error as the other developers here. I did message Sergey about my results (hope that was ok). At this point it appears to be an error in the MQL5.com validation process. 

Joseph Smith:
After many failed attempts to update my current EAs offered here at the market as well as failing to upload a new EA we have developed, I coded a "Validation Test" EA that simply opens a position with minimum allowed volume and closes the position after a few seconds. Same error as the other developers here. I did message Sergey about my results (hope that was ok). At this point it appears to be an error in the MQL5.com validation process. 

I have the same problem. I created a new topic about it to find help and it was deleted.

I cannot upload a new version. I tried uploading the same current version of my bot, with a higher version number, and it throws me the same problem.

test on EURUSD,H1. strategy tester report not found

What will be happening. This worries me a lot.

Same problem here...

Only for MT4. MT5 is OK.

Me too. So sad!!!

All you need to do to resolve this problem is to wait...... It is not a code problem. It is a problem of the tester in the mql5 server.

I can confirm this is a MT4 only problem, as the same code (albeit with appropriate mql5 mods) was submitted for MT5 fine. 

Shame there isn't a method of alerting MetaQuotes that there is a problem with their MT4 test validation server. It could be a long wait if we need them to spot the issue by chance.

Reason: