Errors, bugs, questions - page 299

Dear Yedelkin, thanks for the clarification, you too can ask if you need anything - I will be glad to help.

-Alexey-:
Dear Yedelkin, thanks for the clarification, you too can ask if you need anything - I'll be glad to help.
"No bazaar, it's a deal :)

-Alexey-:
Dear Yedelkin, thank you for the clarification, you too can ask if you need help.
Here are a couple of other tips. When we attach the main indicator to the chart, we write a special code using the functions ChartIndicatorAdd and ChartIndicatorDelete and the charts of the necessary indicators will be automatically added and deleted from the chart

sergey1294:
Here are a couple of other tips. Hang the main indicator on the chart, write special code using the functions ChartIndicatorAdd and ChartIndicatorDelete and the charts of the required indicators will be automatically added and removed from the chart
Thank you, it is a useful information.

sergey1294:
Here are a couple of other tips. Hang the main indicator on the chart, write special code using ChartIndicatorAdd and ChartIndicatorDelete functions and the necessary indicators charts will be automatically added and removed from the chart
Can you do the following in this way? An indicator has, say, 2 buffers, the first one should be reflected in the main window, and the second one in an additional window ?

Trolls:
Is it possible to do the following in this way? The indicator has, say, 2 buffers, so that the first buffer is reflected in the main window and the second one in an additional window ?
I think it's easier to split it into two indices, but it's up to some people.

Question - Can I know if a certain indicator is installed on a certain chart or not?

Actually I want to know + get the indicator handle + get the values of parameters (for a known indicator).

PS

If it is not possible, I ask developers to think over such a possibility (at least for standard indices).

You want to get in the end:

1. to determine whether there is a certain indictor on a certain chart or not;

2. To get a handle of this index, if it exists;

3. having a handle and a parameter name (knowing the type), get/set the value of this parameter.

Interesting:

Question - Can I know if a particular indicator is set on a particular chart or not?

Will ChartIndicatorsTotal() + ChartIndicatorName() not work?

Yedelkin:
Would not ChartIndicatorsTotal() + ChartIndicatorName() do?

It will partially work (for standard indicators) if we add here also sub-window definition on chart (of course if not looking for it in a specific template, where it is all known).

Let's add ChartSetInteger with CHART_WINDOWS_TOTAL for that.

Thanks for the tip, I hadn't thought of such a possibility.

PS

But I want to have a tool that allows to find a handle of an indicator and determine/set the values of certain parameters (by name, for example).

Interesting:

But I would like to have more functionality to ... The function of the device is to define/set the values of certain parameters (by their name, for example).

So, try to work with the short name of the indicator, inserting the names of its parameters and/or parameter values when necessary during the initialization.
Reason: