1200 subscribers!!! - page 151

Yury Lemeshev:

I get very sad sometimes, especially today. Comrades Bashkovtsy, BorexGrey, VagonVils, Barbenko, where there are already 180 people, their trading styles are in some places admirable, and in other places completely absurd. I cannot trade that way, I do a lot of tests to reach 10-30% at least in some rare months, but it is a risky, unreasonable risk. And with small deposits it is almost unreal. That is either people are lucky or they are geniuses. And what makes me sad today is that the hard drive is dead.

I cannot copy some small files, I cannot copy some big ones, but big files are ugly. I have a lot of stuff in there, both commercial and not only. How do I copy data. Who has had similar problems and solved them?

I have an Alkid live cd and a flash drive with linux distribution saved for such cases. Try to copy it onto someone else's tape drive and then try again on your own computer to copy the files you want. Alkid live cd can also help you to repair your drive.

For the future, learn how to use MQL-Storage. If you have the source code, all programs (Expert Advisors, indulators, libraries, scripts) can always be restored in a new terminal.

I also use Google-drive for PC - very convenient, all the most important things I store there and the replicas are automatically saved in the Google cloud. Except, of course, for very sensitive data and passwords - for that I have a password-protected thumb drive.

Yury Lemeshev:

I use the cloud, but you can't put almost a terabyte of data into the cloud, and there are no actively used files. By the way, who and how saves their terminals from such emergencies? Who puts terminals in the cloud? And in what cloud? Which folders can be left out of sync?

MQL-Storage saves all sources on its servers. Then install at least five terminals on your HDD, and copies of your MQL-programs will be downloaded from Storages to each terminal. And why should you store the terminal itself in the cloud, where most of the data with prices and history is taken - it is not rational.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

I have an Alkid live cd and a flash drive with a Linux distribution for such cases. Try to record it from someone else and then try again on your computer to copy the files you need. Alkid live cd can also help you to repair your drive.

For the future, learn how to use MQL-Storage. If you have the source code, all programs (Expert Advisors, indulators, libraries, scripts) can always be restored in a new terminal.

I also use google-drive for PC - very handy, all the most important things I store there and replicas are automatically saved in the google cloud. Except, of course, for very sensitive data and passwords - for that a locked flash drive.

Alkid live cd will try.

Google-drive is running low on space (I have too much space).

Except, of course, for very sensitive data and passwords - that's what a locked flash drive is for. All my flash drives are on fire).

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
MQL-Storage saves all sources on its servers. Then you can install at least five terminals on your HDD, and copies of your MQL-programs will be downloaded from Storages to each terminal. And why should you store the terminal itself in the cloud, where most of the data with prices and history is taken - it is irrational.

Where do I find it? In the terminal? Only in the terminal? Or is there one on the website? Terminals are out of HDD hell for now.

Yury Lemeshev:

Where do I find it? In the terminal? Only in the terminal? Or is it on the website? Terminals are out of HDD hell for now.

Storage
Работа с хранилищем - Проекты и MQL5 Storage - MetaTrader 5
Работа с хранилищем - Проекты и MQL5 Storage - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Хранилище MQL5 Storage работает только с папкой MQL5 (или MQL4) торговой плтатформы, а также со специальным каталогом Shared Projects, предназначенным для групповых проектов. Начало работы # Хранилище содержит информацию в виде дерева файлов. Подключаясь к хранилищу, пользователь MetaEditor читает и записывает эти файлы. Пользователь всегда...

Hello!

I am new to forex.

I want to invest ~$4500. This is not the last of my money and not my entire portfolio. I just want to put some of it in forex.

I want to diversify right away:

4 different forex brokers, 4 different signals.

I am not chasing after 50-100% profitability per month. But also 5% per month is not interesting, I want more. I would not want to use only signals copying and VPS to cover my losses.

Can you tell me what signals I should look at first?

What should I look at first: max drawdown (<10%) and number of successful trades (>90%) with long signal life (>26 weeks)?

Ivan Butko:
In a prolonged trend of 400-500 pips, how will your system behave?
If the trend is actively moving, pending orders are likely to be opened and most likely will not be affected, but this only works for EUR/USD.
Can the risks be increased per trade? Maybe a martin?
Martingale is completely out of the question.

From the signal description:

A contender for the iron throne has surfaced. Already 400 subscribers, growing by leaps and bounds, only 300 yesterday. If the eu continues its year-long flat, there is a chance of a rewrite of Taras' merits.
The net is mainstreaming again. Smart grid D)))

UPD
Signed up for his signal - hardly any slippage, profit is the same. So his firm (golden-expert or whatever) does not seem to draw anything (I have alps).

do you trust the story you had before you were monitored?

multiplicator:
do you trust the story you had before the monitoring?

I have a dissonance. She is no different in character from monitoring...

mit5x:

Hello!

I am new to forex.

I want to invest ~$4500. It's not my last money and not my entire investment portfolio. I just want to put some of it in forex.

I am not chasing after 50-100% profitability per month. But also 5% per month is not interesting, I want more. I would not want to use only signals copying and VPS to cover my losses.

What signals should I look at first?

What should I look at first: max drawdown (<10%) and number of successful trades (>90%) with long signal life (>26 weeks)?

I certainly will not suit you(((.

mit5x:

Hello!

I am new to forex.

I want to invest ~$4500. It is not my last money and not all investment portfolio. I just want to put some of it in forex.

Can you tell me which signals I should look at first?

What should I expect first of all: max drawdown (<10%) and number of successful trades (>90%) with long signal life (>26 weeks)?

If the sum were larger, I would entrust them into asset management.

I have a lot of signals for different tastes.)

Reason: