1200 subscribers!!! - page 93

it has already outlived 0.00500 pips. It will survive this one too.

If you're on a trend, you can sit this one out :)

So far I like the truthfulness of the description and the trend work.

Keep watching :)

Guys, can you send me a link to her signal, it's interesting to watch ...

Isn't it forbidden to discuss pay-as-you-go signals?

Nikolai Krylov:

While I like the truthfulness of the description ...

The truthfulness in the description is very tentative:

1) it says 100% automatic -- it's not, it manually stops the EA on some days.

2) is written 7-8% profit a day - but it is written that 2-3 times a year is guaranteed loss and there is a recommendation to trade 25% of capital - that is a profit a day is not more than 1-2%, and taking into account not a daily trade and even less.

3) It says that a stop loss is used - but the stop loss she puts, and with the size of the lot she enters - the stop loss will be triggered much later than the Expert Advisor will lose money.

so basically the description says two phrases: "sign up for the signal" and "get ready to lose your balance at any time".

and then - the entry target is 5 pips, the average holding time is 5 hours - that's an indication of the fact that there's no accuracy of entry.

There is one resource on the open web - the homin...tblog. The main trader there suffered a drawdown last year. Even involving third-party traders did not help. So they suggest a new strategy in the form of scalping during the Asian session. I would say they are also scanning this resource and analyzing its signals.

Now we'll all start scalping Asia.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

the truthfulness in the description is very tentative:

1) it is written that it is 100% automatic -- it is not, it manually stops the EA on some days.

2) It says 7-8% profit a day - but at the same time it is written that 2-3 times a year is guaranteed loss and there is a recommendation to trade 25% of the capital - that is a profit a day is not more than 1-2%, and taking into account not a daily trade, it is even less.

3) It says that a stop loss is used - but the stop loss she puts, and with the size of the lot she enters - the stop loss will be triggered much later than the Expert Advisor will lose money.

so basically the description says two phrases: "sign up for the signal" and "get ready to lose your balance at any time".

And then, the entry target is 5 pips, the average holding time is 5 hours - this tells me that the input accuracy is absent.

He says that he is losing 2-3 times a year, isn't he?

Who else can you see such information?

Check out the MAE of other over-husbanders ;)

Nikolai Krylov:

Doesn't he write that he leaks 2-3 times a year?

Who else can you see such information from?

Look at the MAE's of other over-sellers ;)

You're the one who trades this advisor. And you know what set it trades with.

Where is it 2-3 times a year? )))

In 2018 she wouldn't have leaked once. And in 2015 it would have leaked in a week.

Boris Gulikov:

You're the one who trades this swivel. And you know what set it trades with.

Where is there 2-3 times a year? )))

In 2018 she wouldn't drain once. And in 2015 she would drain in a week.

And no, I'm sorry. You're not the one trading him. My mistake.

Nikolai Krylov:

He writes that he leaks 2-3 times a year, doesn't he?

Who else can you see such information from?

This information is a typical marketing trick - a confusing trick.

When the signal is leaked, it will say: "We warned that there will be a scheduled leak 2-3 times a year. A new signal has been opened in place of the drained one. Sign up as soon as possible before it is drained".

In addition, such a warning removes the wave of negativity in case of a leak and leaves the majority of leaked subscribers, if not loyal, then not violent in outrages.

Reason: