FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 381

new-rena:

You write him a letter and make a deal.

What's there to arrange?! Pay $5 a week and keep on leaking money, it's like a phone bill, there's a lot of talk and expenses, but no use, and so on...

Ishim:
on the stack all closed trades are plus ))))) (wave of exhaustion)
Well, I have all profitable trades too, I have closed three times in eight months, the jitters, so should I shoot myself?)))

stranger:

Soon there'll be euro-sellers on the wagons???
Tired of standing still...

Thank you!

Dmitry Chepik:
And when they just have, without monitoring, but only post-factual clippings, what is it called? Pay me and I'll help you make the money))))

If a chatlain leaks, he will never admit it to anyone. Especially not in public, on the forum... For, he will be called a loser, he has not achieved anything, and even the money wasted))).

I'll tell you this, Myth gave inputs here, in advance, began to bait, said fuk you. But I think that with this chat, he does dumb shit, I would not do such a thing. They do not drain there, believe me - once I saw how Mif raised in one day, I do not remember the initial amount, a hundred quid, or even less, to 7000.

Dmitry Chepik:

Let everything be closed, history, orders, I'm interested in equity graph, drawdown and number of trades...

Let's say: Before coming to the chat room, there were losses, and now, after 2 months of presence in the chat room, only + + +... And demonstrate by monitoring...

That's when I'll see such a thing, I won't spare 5$ a week...

Real trading successful traders don't need your pennies with daily reports of their losses. Give me your money and I'll quickly photoshop you a nice report on how I lost it. In fact, I'll drain it at the nearest pub and I won't even bother to report it. All you'll need is a beer and some chips for a hungry student who can still draw.

stranger:
Strange, $5 a week, that's 260 quid a year, 10-20 chatlains, that's $5,000 a year... And it's obvious that everyone's getting dumped...
Remember, Myth opened paid monitoring several times, but all failed, the plums were right behind him, and then the bright idea came into his head! Open a paid chat room, so that somehow someone can get something... I guess he needs the money...

Dmitry Chepik:
What's there to bargain for?! Pay $5 a week and keep on leaking money, it's like a telephone subscription, there's a lot of talk and expenses, but there's no use, and so here...
Even with the right and good signal, it's easy to leak. It's not enough to know where, you have to know and know how.

stranger:
I'll tell you this, Myth gave inputs here, in advance, began to balk, said f*ck you. Except that I think that with this chat he does dumb shit, I would not do such a thing. They do not drain there, believe me - as he saw how Mif for a DAY raised, do not remember the initial amount, a hundred quid, or even less, to 7000.

And I haven't seen it, alas, I can't say anything about its success... When we argued about who would make 100% a month, he didn't show anything... Hence my conclusions!

I would have banned him, given him a belt, closed the chats, and put him in a cave with the Teacher))))

Dmitry Chepik:
Strange, 5$ a week, that's 260 quid a year, 10-20 chatlans, that's 5000$ a year... And the fact that everyone's going to piss off, that's obvious to anyone...
Remember, Myth, opened paid monitoring several times, but all failed, the plums were right behind him, and then he had the bright idea! Open a paid chat room, so that somehow someone can get something... I guess he needs the money...

I told you, they won't leak, they'll earn, that's why I said he shouldn't have done it.

I wouldn't do it, not just for $5, I wouldn't do it for any money.

If i've got a good return, i'd rather have the maid engaged in trading (for instance, i'd rather have some bullshit trading).

Dmitry Chepik:

And I haven't seen it, alas, I can't say anything about its success... When we argued about who would make 100% a month, he showed nothing... Hence my conclusions!

I'd have him banned, given him a belt, shut down the chats, and put him in a cave with the Master))))

Put him in a cave to tell him less...))
Reason: