1200 subscribers!!! - page 56

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

As they said in one of the reviews: "He cares about his statistics and does not care about our accounts.

The fact that such a signal "came out" in the top - it somewhat undermines the words/assurances of the Service administration that the rating takes into account a lot of indicators, including "stability", "reliability" and others.

The rating formula needs serious work - just the events of the last few days and the behavior of top signals showed that the rating is not good enough.

I do not understand why I should use a signal if it is profitable.

I don't know whether there are 1000 morons, or this 1000 gets a profit.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And who came up with the idea that slippage is bad. For some reason everyone thinks it always goes against you. But it doesn't. Sometimes slippage brings more than instant execution.

In the end, it's a draw. So you shouldn't be afraid of it.

I'm not afraid of it, unless it's a Pips strategy.)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

One thing I do not understand, why sit on the signal, if it brings losses.

or there are 1000 morons, or this thousand gets the profit anyway.

I also thought about it, but came to this conclusion:

-- they are already "in trouble" and think to "break even" with the same signal and then get out

-- (reddit/forbidden conclusion) the subscribers are "left-handed", for example, the ISP itself

Nikolay Gaylis:

There is such a thing, unless the strategy is pipsing)

What difference does it make whether it's piping or not.

Many people have dogmatic notions of slippage and maximum drawdown.

Darwin, too, when he was young, convinced everyone that man descended from monkeys. And the whole world began to repeat it.

Even school textbooks had pictures of monkeys evolving into humans. And then he himself started to convince everybody that he was wrong and that it wasn't true.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I also thought about it, but I came to this conclusion:

-- they're already "in trouble" and they're thinking of "breaking even" with the same signal and then getting away with it

-- (reddit/forbidden conclusion) subscribers are "left-handed", such as the ISP itself

If there is no proof, it is not worth drawing conclusions.

When I had a signal and it was in the top 3 on MT5, every month the number of subscribers almost doubled. And when I saw what it leads to, I stopped.

What's wrong with it? Losing your freedom.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

If there's no proof, it's not worth drawing conclusions.

Petros, what are you talking about? No one is accusing anyone. Nothing more than observations and reflections under the stamp: "My private opinion. So you shouldn't take a "defense" stance and defend the unknowns and the unknowns of why.

And in order to draw conclusions -- documented evidence is not necessary -- circumstantial evidence is enough for me.

For example, Stanislavsky said, "I don't believe it," and no proof was necessary.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

What difference does it make whether it's piping or not.

Many people have dogmatic notions of slippage and maximum drawdown.

Darwin, too, when he was young, convinced everyone that man descended from monkeys. And the whole world began to repeat it.

Even school textbooks had pictures of monkeys evolving into humans. And then he himself began to convince everyone that he was wrong and that this was not true.

Let's see an example:

-The price is in a certain microrange (we consider a pipsitter).

-The pipsitter (or robot) waits for the necessary price in this range and opens or closes a position.

Question:

-What is the probability of slippage at the lower or upper limit of the micro range?

PS.-The range is around the spread!

P.S2-The price in this case may play like a lottery, what at opening or closing, then why the signal?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It seems as if this thread was specially created to advertise the signal.

And the participants of this topic do it skillfully.

For completeness, not only moderators but also administrators can get involved.

And in the same way you can go to the discussion of products from the market.

That's all. Now I will create a signal and start a new branch - "0 Subscribers" - let them advertise.

Alexandr Saprykin:

That's it. Now I'll create a signal and start a new thread - "0 Subscribers" - let them advertise.

And I'll sign up and it will not be relevant?)))

Nikolay Gaylis:

and I'll sign up and it won't be relevant?)))

It will be relevant. And will have to write in a branch to get from zero to 1200 subscribers)))
Reason: