EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 447

yosuf:

Vlad72 22.03.2011 19:07

This is getting interesting.

Yusuf down with his miracle indicator and the crowd led by Margarita up.

Personally, I am looking down so far

ZetM 22.03.2011 18:48
yosuf:

This morning's forecast is confirmed, only now there is no chance for a rise

I think the indicator is wrong. The pair will start rising very soon.
Apparently, the indicator was right yesterday when it pointed to the target 1.4138 (p.423) and I did not manage to accuse it of lying, but what do you think?
You should post the forecasts daily, and then we will be able to draw conclusions. It's difficult to accuse your indicator of lying, because its readings are two-fold, while you basically just post charts without any explanation, which is hard to understand. Although I have started to understand the principle of its operation, what remains to be understood is the algorithm of its construction.

I think that's it for today...
tomorrow will sell down a bit more... the trend is bullish and there is no sign of a reversal...
all imho of course... tomorrow's forecast on the screenshot...
good luck and profits to all ...

Ilap70:

Saw the post this morning. But closer to lunchtime, "Selawi..."

And I figured out in time, MARGARET is a good teacher!

did the phrase about being careful help?

Ilap70:
Yes, and I want to show a screenshot, it doesn't work. Teach me, gentlemen guests, briefly . Algorithm. Thank you for your help.

I've circled it. You click, a menu appears, choose, download. That's it.

margaret:
I think that when Yepropa and the US were intervening, Switzerland was not involved. Now it is intervening as promised.
You know today the banks are spinning off Japan. And states want one thing. Japan is going down because no one wants to have a competitor that recovers fast. And the news about the quick recovery (that's for the poor).

Temnyj:
Post your forecasts daily, then we can draw conclusions. Your indicator is hard to catch you in a lie as its readings are binary and you basically only post charts without explanations that are hard to understand. Although I have started to understand the principle of its operation, it remains to understand the algorithm of construction.

If most of the participants are in favour of me posting daily H1, then I will do it:

Now forecast by hindsight of 50 bars (P50) and last trend analysis (P6), we should stick to the blue line, conclusion: we should expect a rise to the indicated target:

yosuf:

If the majority of participants are in favour of me posting daily H1

v... better to read the newbies' bullshit...

yosuf:

If the majority of participants are in favour of me posting daily on H1, then I will do so:

Now forecasting at 50 bars hindsight (P50) and last trend analysis (P6), we should stick to the blue line:

Even if they are against it, you need to see the results of the indicator and then draw conclusions about its performance.

As I understand it, in the short term we are going up. Right?

yosuf:
Vlad72 22.03.2011 19:07

This is getting interesting.

Yusuf down with his miracle indicator and the crowd led by Margarita up.

Personally I am looking down for now

I can't say anything about your indicator yet, I see its readings very seldom. About the last prediction I agree, but it was obvious without it.

yosuf:

If the majority of participants are in favour of me posting daily on H1, then I will do so:

Now forecasting on 50 bar hindsight (P50) and last trend analysis (P6), you have to stick to the blue line:

No one is against you posting your predictions...

Just asked you to comment on how to navigate your indicator....

For example: where the lines cross, there are two options that determine the direction of movement, right?

Reason: