1200 subscribers!!! - page 53

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Artyom, there's a trick in dialogues -- when discussing a problem, one of the participants says, as an argument, "Stop being jealous," "Don't be jealous," etc.

What does it do? It elevates the "Don't Envy" speaker above everyone else. Because those to whom the phrase is thrown + those who just read it -- begin to justify themselves, defend themselves, complex themselves.

I.e. such passages banally solve the issues of the inferiority complex of their speaker.

A cheap gimmick, but very effective.

p.s. You as a moderator can stop any crap on the forums with that trick. Because if you throw a successful "Do not be jealous", then the participants in the dialogue + readers stupidly go to his own digs.

You can also say "Don't Envy" just float for the solution of their psychological problems at the expense of the community.

Plus human psychology is such that it's easier for a person to believe an unsubstantiated refutation than a provable correctness. The Internet has played a big role in this respect. When a person enters the website reviews of the kettle of some company "SuperMiniKettleWatchman" and sees 10 positive reviews, each of which is three paragraphs of text, and at the end of a negative one with a line along the lines of: "Fake reviews. The kettle stinks of fumes, started rattling after a week, and burned out after a month. Don't get it!", then most potential buyers will close the tab and keep searching.
When ten people say that liberalism is needed in Russia, and one says that those who offer such things are a fifth column, then whatever arguments the liberals offer, even if they sound all beneficial to you, the average citizen will cross his arms and put up a psychological barrier, without going into the argument: "What are you pouring me, we know you, you've ruined the whole country...!"

Stanislav Aksenov:

Not nonsense, just why do you have so many claims about a signal you have nothing to do with?

It's Sunday and try to get out of the looking glass at the beginning of the week.

Because in some people you see envy. In others, you see grievance.

And the second. The signal is on the resource and is available for all to see. This alone makes every resource participant involved, some in participation, some in observation, some in discussion. If you went to school, you may have heard the phrase: "You can't live in society and be free from society. So we all have something to do with everything here, explicitly or implicitly.

Artyom Trishkin:
Why should we use some strange psychological tricks?

This is not the point. No one (most people, rather) understand that this is a psychological trick. It's an instinctive, defensive reaction, everyone has it. We all used them in childhood, in school... and some of us still do.

By blaming someone, we already put a label. When we accuse someone for nothing (for the sake of experimentation), we put a label on them. Famous people, no matter how many excuses they make when they're accused of something, still leave a trace of spepsis (for life). Someone once said: "Trump is one with Russia." And that was it. That put a label on him. And no one cares if the CIA has proof or not. Nobody cares if the NYT has proof if some editor blurts that out in the paper. Half the population only needs one baseless accusation, as if they want to hear it. I guess that explains the popularity of resources like REN TV, TV3 and the tabloids. They believe it and that's it. And when you try to provide denials, it is psychologically difficult for them to step back from their accusatory beliefs - and they just don't believe the facts.

It's enough to say once: "The Sov leaks. Without proof, without the attached statement, and the average buyer will close this page with this EA that has hundreds of profitable statements and dozens of positive reviews. And if he or she does not close the page, he or she will start to think for a long time.

Just say once: "You're just jealous of me", or better yet, without the words "just" and "me", in short: "You are jealous. Better yet, don't be specific, but absent-minded: "So much envy, so many envious people. And the average participant's perception of the branch changes.

We all think we're being tricked. And not just any Mavrodis once, the Internet has done a good job in building such a mentality.

To understand it all, you need to have your signals and products, and every day to collect statistics as they are promoted.

For example, for 1.5 years I have been collecting statistics on how often products are downloaded in the Market. Those products that are in the top 10, and how they are promoted.

The whole point is that we know how all this is done.

Is it possible to discuss it all openly here?

What the fuck is PR? Turns out that Gonchar is outliving the drawdown, so we may even see the $11 million "melt away" if the Northward Trend continues

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

That's the way it is. At least I haven't had a shadow of a doubt about the purpose of this thread.

What are you... not a shadow of a doubt? Is your memory bad? Whose post is this?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems, and strategy testing

1200 subscribers!

Andrey F. Zelinsky, 2017.01.19 12:30

This thread is discussing the Signals service - strange that you don't notice it for some reason.

The whole discussion revolves around one question - whether it is correct to take into account such an indicator as "the number of subscribers" in the rating of signals.

In parallel in constructive discussion of this question - you and others like you with words: "bile", "toad", "stifle" and others.

It is not hard to see that no one pays attention to such comments.

And it is very strange that you and others like you don't want to understand - no one is interested in Taras' signal in this thread, no one is interested in Signals service and how to position your signal in this service - do you understand?

And that's the reaction of you and people like you and that's the intrigue and the fight -- which is what appeals to me from the psychological point of view -- as the reaction of people.

So under the guise of your statements you are hiding the usual lies.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

What are you... not a shadow of a doubt? Is your memory bad? Whose post is this?

So under the guise of your deep thought statements are the usual lies.

Your thought is a little deeper than deep thought can be -- I just didn't understand what you meant to say.

Nevertheless, that's what deep thought statements are -- because everything in fact is deeper -- there's even wisdom: "The farther into the woods, the more wood".

And what was the purpose of this thread? Read the first post of the threadhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/167008-- the context is, "Look at that signal, everybody."

Another thing is that the emphasis of the discussion was shifted from "let's discuss the signal" to "let's discuss the signal service on the example of the signal".

I was rooting for him)

Here we have a new toper.

Although his indicators, in my opinion, have been better for a long time. The growth over the past two years every month in the double digits, the drawdown did not exceed 10%. So, it is well deserved and congratulations are in order. And almost to the subject of the branch. Who thinks 1200 subscribers by the end of the month?

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Here we have a new toper.

Although his indicators, in my opinion, have been better for a long time. The growth over the past two years every month in the double digits, the drawdown did not exceed 10%. So, it is well deserved and congratulations are in order. And almost to the subject of the branch. Who thinks the end of the month will get 1200 subscribers?

What a struggle. The leader moved.
Reason: