Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1409

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Guess why companies need them. Or rather, you know why. To process the clientele, mostly children's immature psyches or the elderly. For example, with their various promotions. Whether it's good or bad... Well, everyone will determine to the extent of his talent.

But clearly not for "psychological" support of their clients. And the methods of the organization of different actions are always banal - the usual deception and confusion, there is not even a hint of psychology

This is marketing, but not psychology.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is marketing, not psychology.

That's mostly what psychologists do.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

So psychology, as a science, exists, but in our country only charlatans deal with it?

I looked through the video and did not understand what they wanted to say - a man makes money using his talent - what is wrong here?

I did not see obvious harm in his activities.

The printing press makes the money, and the man takes it away from you.

I am afraid to imagine how much these useless courses cost. The exchange is clearly unequal.

Until you prioritize in your head what is psychology as a means of domination and why it is needed, you will continue to worship its genius and pay off shrewd psychologists.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The printing press makes the money, and the man takes it away from you specifically

I'm afraid to even imagine how much these useless courses cost. The exchange is clearly unequal.

The courses are just sensible, because a man is not a butterfly, which lives a week and then pupates and dies.
Life is long, so that the money invested in training has already returned, and the knowledge remains. I took my daughter with me to a couple of seminars, now it is unlikely anyone can "ride" on it, but she can already.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The courses are just sensible, because a person is not a butterfly, which lives a week and then pupates and dies.
Life is long, so that the money invested in training has already returned, and the knowledge remains. I took my daughter with me to a couple of seminars, now she is unlikely who can "ride", but she can.

I remember when there was a boom in psycho-intensives, 2-day, week-long ones... a lot of people got swindled and collected a good cache.

Mostly students went, and it was advertised among them, for obvious reasons. The rest of this knowledge comes by itself in the process of communication and maturation. In the young head no matter how much you hammer, it can some things automatically do of course, but in general, not even understand the fun.

Business courses are just a fundraiser, too. Some experience in communication can be obtained in two days, but the payback is very questionable. And the money was asked, on average, 500 bucks for two days.

The business is fire, zero costs.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I remember when there was a boom in psycho-intensives, 2-day, week-long ones... a lot of people got swindled and collected a good cache.

Mostly students went, and it was advertised among them, for obvious reasons. In the rest, this knowledge comes by itself in the process of communication and maturation. In the young head no matter how much you hammer, it can some things automatically do of course, but in general, not even understand the fun.

Business courses are just a fundraiser, too. Some experience in communication can be obtained in two days, but the payback is very questionable. and the money was asked, on average, 500 bucks for 2 days.

Maxim, you know, there are things a little above comprehension, like this is it, a little more and a tit in the hand. When you talk to smart people and a bird in the hand, and so it would be a lifetime is no more than "here it is and in the hand.

There are cases when they unconsciously go somewhere to study and listen to something, in which case they only earn the speaker, and there are cases when parents are pushing to go where they want, but not their child, so we also have such a result. There is a situation when you kind of want to learn something, but it's not natural.

It's all very versatile.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Maxim, you see, there are things that are a little higher than understanding, like this is it, a little more and a bird in the hand. When communicating with smart people, the bird in the hand appears, and otherwise it would be no more than "here it comes and in the hand" all my life.

There are cases when they unconsciously go somewhere to study and listen to something, in which case they only earn the speaker, and there are cases when parents are pushing to go where they want, but not their child, so we also have such a result. There is a situation when you kind of want to learn something, but it's not natural.

Everything here is very multifaceted.

This is the main motivation of those who go to such courses. But this is how the world works, they get screwed 99% of the time :)

That's why any private or collective techniques of psychologists, as well as astrologers, numerologists, business coaches, fortune tellers and other evil spirits are considered charlatan activity

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The printing press makes the money, and the man takes it away from you specifically

I'm afraid to imagine how much these useless courses are worth. The exchange is clearly unequal.

Until you prioritize in your head - what is psychology as a way to dominate and why it is needed, you will continue to worship its genius and pay weasel psychologists

Do you know the cost of the courses and the curriculum? I do not, so I can not assess the equivalence of the exchange.

And I have little interest in specific figures, I was talking about science, not its use by individuals.

About domination, is it your personal experience, or about marketing - I do not understand.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Do you know the cost of the courses and the curriculum? I do not, so I can not assess the equivalence of the exchange.

And I have little interest in specific figures, I was talking about science, not its use by individuals.

About domination, is it you from personal experience, or about marketing - I do not understand.

50-100k for a few lectures, no less. Otherwise, you won't be able to rent an office or a semi-castle in the center of Moscow.

Business trainings are even more expensive.

the essence of science is revealed by its leaders

a direct reference to domination, presenting themselves as successful coaches inflate the price tag, offering in return the prospect of the same domination (lure)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

50-100k for several lectures, no less. Otherwise, you won't be able to rent an office - a semi-castle in the center of Moscow.

Business trainings are even more expensive.

The essence of science is revealed by its leaders.

a direct reference to domination, presenting themselves as successful coaches inflate the price tag, offering in return the prospect of the same domination (baiting)

This is a way of popularizing psychology.

In addition, I was told by a private psychotherapist about her work, and from her words the greatest results are obtained by those for whom this psychotherapy costs more (relative to their abilities). The thing is that psychotherapy is effective only if the client wants to change something in his behavior, in his life, and this desire is measured by the size of his investment (for the client himself).

Popular psychology, psychology for the masses, does not interest me in general, and I agree that they often use methods originally developed for psychotherapy, including group psychotherapy, which is certainly not acceptable. It's like using drugs to stupefy not for the purpose of pain management.

However, people usually have a need for the dream, and the same network marketing gives it to them in moments of brainwashing at training sessions. But, once again, it is like using the atom for peaceful or military purposes, it depends on in whose hands the knowledge falls.

On the other hand, popular psychology plays a very important role in educating parents about the peculiarities of children's age development.

Reason: