Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1407

Vasily Perepelkin:

You do not need it, you have no idea what you are asking, in fact I do not care about your health, but if they identify my personality, then my foolishness here can be perceived as a weakness and suffer terrible because of it. People with 7-8 figure bucks should behave in a certain format, again, psychology, otherwise to maintain authority you have to be excessively cruel, which also does not count right now.

Then cram yourself into a corner and do not eat anymore.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I have said before that psychology takes advantage of all the knowledge of related sciences.

But, let's not even go far and mention the works of Sigmund Freud in this direction

"

Freud's research was very successful. Some of his first published works, written between 1877 and 1883, contained discoveries that could by no means be called insignificant. They confirmed the evolutionary process in the nervous system of the fish that Freud examined under the microscope. Moreover, in retrospect, these articles were the initial link in the chain of ideas that led to the creation of scientific psychology, the first outline of which he formulated in 1895. Freud worked on a theory describing how nerve cells and nerve fibers function as one. He then pursued other problems, and when, in 1891, Wilhelm Waldeyer published his landmark monograph on neuronal theory, Freud's primacy in this field was ignored. "This case is far from the only one," wrote Ernest Jones, "in which the young Freud lost world fame right out of his hands, for he had not yet dared to bring his thoughts to their logical conclusion.

"

Some kind of boastful text, clearly written by a psychologist.

there is no scientific psychology and never has been. This is the fairy tale creation of a fairy tale motherfucker, I'm sorry

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

How do you explain the fact, and this is a fact, when negotiating with terrorists and persuading them not to do "it." The whole group surrenders there, not a specific person. Isn't it psychology?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

How to explain the fact, which is a fact, when negotiating with terrorists and persuading them not to do "it. It's the whole group that surrenders, not a specific person. Isn't that psychology?

And how do you explain the fact when a school of fish swims, and one turns sharply, and all the others follow it?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

But how do you explain the fact that when a school of fish swims and one turns sharply, and all the others follow it?

The fish have instincts, but reasoning

P.S. We are talking about an intelligent man, not an animal.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Fish have instincts, but consideration

P.S. We are talking about an intelligent man, not an animal.

What's the difference? They both have instincts

and not even instincts but information processing by certain brain centers

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What's the difference? Both are instincts

and not even instincts but information processing by certain brain centers

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F

Some people have a head to wear a hat and eat with it, and you're talking about the brain.)

You can't just take everything in one package.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Some people have a head to wear a hat and eat with it, and you're talking about a brain.)

You can't just go around lumping everything together.

Everyone's instincts are the same, there's no psychology.

The leader always knows how to control the instincts of the submissive. There may be some "psychology" here, but a theory based on nothing, i.e. not on scientific knowledge, will often lead to a dead end

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Some blasphemous text, clearly written by a psychologist.

there is no scientific psychology and never has been. This is a fairy tale creation of a fairy tale motherfucker, I'm sorry.

I don't understand, do you doubt the scientific works in question there? I have given enough information for you to finally start evaluating the facts and not blindly follow someone else's beliefs.

According to the Internet"Peter Guy, the famous historian of European culture," well, as an independent person.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I don't understand, do you doubt the scientific work in question there? I have given enough information for you to finally start evaluating the facts, and not blindly follow someone else's beliefs.

I will tell you a secret - I read Fgoyd, studied psychology, have friends who are "psychologists" and psychotherapists, and I treat the profession of the latter with special awe and respect. I treat the profession of the former with irony. I have great respect for psychiatry.

Reason: