Suitable indicators for intradaily

Hi guys,

I am developing automated expert advisors with usage of indicators (or rarelly PA reversal patterns). I have success with BollingerBands, KeltnerChannel and CCI, but mostly on H1 or H4, so in avarage it does like 4-5 trades per month. It's not bad, for longterm profits it's great, but I would like to have more intradaily oriented EAs. Do you know which indicators are suitable for some of the FX main pairs for lower timeframe? Like 15m, 5m.

Thanks

Tomas Michalek: I am developing automated expert advisors with usage of indicators (or rarelly PA reversal patterns). I have success with BollingerBands, KeltnerChannel and CCI, but mostly on H1 or H4, so in avarage it does like 4-5 trades per month. It's not bad, for longterm profits it's great, but I would like to have more intradaily oriented EAs. Do you know which indicators are suitable for some of the FX main pairs for lower timeframe? Like 15m, 5m.

Its not a question of which indicators are best for Intraday, but how you use and interpret them, depending on the strategy you apply.

For example, Bollinger Bands can be interpreted and used one way when "trend following" strategies are used, and can be interpreted and used in a completely different way when "mean reversion" strategies are used. Then there are others that interpret and use it yet another way for "scalping" strategies.

So, your question cannot really be answered in any meaningful way, because most likely, almost all indicators can be used in some way or form on all time-frames, but just interpreted and used in different ways depending on the situation and the strategy used.

Thanks Fernando. I thought also if some indicators are leading, they could be more suitable for lower timeframe? 

Then, for example Fibo is imho not suitable for smaller timeframe, because of the "noise" which mess with the precision of levels. I hoped for that kind of response

Reason: