Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 956

engula:
ok, do you mind posting a 1 min chart with both indis, so i can have a rough understanding of the differences? thanks

the non-elite one does repaint?

engula:
the non-elite one does repaint?

engula

Please test the "non-elite" indicator

The version from the "various" thread does not repaint

mladen:
engula

Please test the "non-elite" indicator

The version from the "various" thread does not repaint

i already did and refreshing the chart, my impression is that the non-elite does repaint. but that's just my visual impression.

what i don't know is, if the refreshed chart of the non-elite is the same of the elite one.

engula:
i already did and refreshing the chart, my impression is that the non-elite does repaint. but that's just my visual impression. what i don't know is, if the refreshed chart of the non-elite is the same of the elite one.

Please read my previous 2 posts (all is explained in those 2 posts) : those two indicators are not the same any more.

Upgraded. optimized and some possible issues with alerts resolved of trend rsi indicator : trendrsi_v3.02_mtfamp_alerts.mq4

Hi, I'm wondering whether this Indicator could be adjusted to have a parameter setting like any other MTF. This version requires a separate instance of the Indicator for every currrent TF to be able to adjust it accordingly. In MLadens MTF's I can just program those to plot automatically 1,2,3,4...TF's higher to any current TF.

lwilliamsband.mq4

Files:

rplust:
Hi, I'm wondering whether this Indicator could be adjusted to have a parameter setting like any other MTF. This version requires a separate instance of the Indicator for every currrent TF to be able to adjust it accordingly. In MLadens MTF's I can just program those to plot automatically 1,2,3,4...TF's higher to any current TF. lwilliamsband.mq4

It looks like it has to be rewritten thoroughly for that

mladen:
It looks like it has to be rewritten thoroughly for that

Thank you for your feedback, mLaden. I had this Indicator on my chart the whole day and it's pretty good for S/R. So my question is, could any coder here do that or is it too much work?

could someone please make this to MTF

thanx

Files:

split15:
could someone please make this to MTF thanx

split15

You could use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download RSI_DynamicZone_RSI_BzFLBL_mtf_nmc.mq4

Bands multipliers are not the same, but you can change it easily : either change 1.3185 or 0.382 in the code with 1 (that is the default value in for K multiplier in the indicator you posted) and they will be the same

Reason: