Seems MQL5 want to restrict Iranian account - page 16

This is an unfair decision made by MQL5 governance, I hope it will be reconsidered.

Please do not deprive the innocent people of Iran of the slightest international freedom...

With this, I came to a definite conclusion, the whole world is their problem with the Iranian nation, otherwise even a child knows that these kinds of restrictions are only to the detriment of the nation, the Iranian government has taken its nation hostage and you are an accomplice to the crime 

I am very sorry that they do not recognize the difference between the people and the government and have no humanitarian sense.

The US, EU and UN all have sanctions against Iran.  It is by law that MQl5 has to abide.  Please do not blame MQL5...

Koh Kok Yeow:
The US, EU and UN all have sanctions against Iran.  It is by law that MQl5 has to abide.  Please do not blame MQL5...
What about non-financial communications?
There are no sanctions in this regard.
Even all of my free products have become inaccessible. I emphasize "free products" !
This is an obvious lawlessness.
In fact, it is a one-sided boycott.

Seyedfazel Hosseini:
What about non-financial communications?
There are no sanctions in this regard.
Even all of my free products have become inaccessible. I emphasize "free products" !
This is an obvious lawlessness.
In fact, it is a one-sided boycott.

I think it is just right to err on the side of caution.  Most "free products" are just marketing ploys. 

Koh Kok Yeow:
There are also sanctions against Russia and China.

Koh Kok Yeow:
The "law" you are talking about is not aimed at people.

Mohammad Hossein Sadeghi:
The "law" you are talking about is not aimed at people.

Metaquotes is not "people", it is a company.

Reason: