Seems MQL5 want to restrict Iranian account - page 7

Alireza Khodakarami:

If you ask me, a company like this, is not trustable any more. Even "if" they "apologize", even "if" they "unfreeze" the accounts, I personally won't "trust" them any more for selling even a single line of code here. I will move toward my personal website, using a webmoney payment interface and handle securing my code manually using dll files (with obfuscation) with any other means possible.

👏

I am sorry for this policy. I am not the government. I am the people, what is my sin ?!

Mohammad Hossein Sadeghi:

Is your account also affected?

Yes. They canceled my Seller account

my seller account  canceled too...

I am not Iranian, but I hope that one day this problem has the best solution. Keep spirit

Atep Juyanda:
I am not Iranian, but I hope that one day this problem has the best solution. Keep spirit

The work environment of Forex and this site has defined the situation in such a way that Iranians have been trading and programming for many years, and many do not touch the reality of the sanctions, which is why many are to be shocked or angry, and I hope this site does not leave us alone in these difficult days.

The site, however, had to give a deadline.

My Iranian friends, do not be angry
Because this site has been very kind to us
There are many other sites that do not work with us to this day just because they are Iranian
Just do some research !!!
This site was the only place left, of course
Unfortunately, all Iranians are condemned
I just hope that these sanctions will be lifted soon
And I thank the officials of this site for the blessings they have given us until today

Excuse me, I may be stupid but ...  just to understand your reasoning :  why are you coding/selling 100 * 20$ of trading tools while you could just use one of your product to make 2000$ in trading ? 

Icham Aidibe:

Excuse me, I may be stupid but ...  just to understand your reasoning :  why are you coding/selling 100 * 20$ of trading tools while you could just use one of your product to make 2000$ in trading ? 

I can give you few reasons, not sure about the guy you are talking to but....

1- 2000$ is not small money for at least 60-80% of Iranian people these days. So, some are trying to actually collect the money by selling the products so that they can start trading with good balance to begin with. Some of these people are even university students that collect the money for their university study or are trying to collect the money they want to trade with. Some of these people are retired people who gain small amount of money and are barely able to pass their normal life. Different people go for gaining with programming instead of trading for different reasons.

2- Some people don't like the stress that comes from trading, they know how to code, so, they choose the second avenue and start selling products

3- Some people are not good traders by nature, hell, some of them even know the best ways to trade but for example, their psychology becomes an issue when the balance grows from a point forward, these people may prefer to write code and sell and gain money instead of trading.

I can think about more and more reasons but those three examples should show you why your statement about trading gain versus selling products are not correct all the time. Anyways, I really think it was off topic, but tried to put some light on the situation.

The site sent me this message too
Reason: