withdrawal in case the broker disappeared - page 2

Cont we stop this type of frauds.we are lost hard earned money in scams,why there is regulation body internationally to control this type of scams.ofcource who will help us,we after greedy,and sweet words.
I am hopeless now..

ramanajkv Ramana #:
Cont we stop this type of frauds.we are lost hard earned money in scams,why there is regulation body internationally to control this type of scams.ofcource who will help us,we after greedy,and sweet words.
I am hopeless now..

This forum can not help you with that.
Because the forum (and Metatrader) has nothing to do with any trading accounts, money for trading, charts, price on the charts and symbols to trade.
Metatrader is not providing the license to collect money from the people on the way of deposit.
It is the governmental bodies who are providing the license for that.

read my post about what to do in case you are not sure about your broker.

Once again -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

withdrawal in case the broker disappeared

Sergey Golubev, 2022.01.22 07:30

This forum (and Metatrader application) has nothing to do with any brokers, any trading accounts and any money for trading.
We are discussing Metatrader as the software program here. And the discussions about the brokers are prohibited on the forum.

---------------- 

What to do?

• You can contact the regulating authority of your broker (and/or governmental regulating authority in your country) and find a lawyer. Because it is always the legal issues and legal situations related to the broker you selected, the broker was licensed or not in your country, which agreement you signed with them, and more.

• Alternatively, if you feel bad related to your choice of the broker (if you do not know about your broker anything and worry for your money with your broker) so - find internet forums (use google to find) which are specializing on the discussion about the brokers (incl reviewing them and helping with some cases for example). You can go to those forums and ask their advice. Search google with "forex forum brokers discussion" and especially with "forexpeacearmy forum brokers discussion". Find those forums and ask their advice.

---------------- 

Discussions about the brokers are prohibited on the forum.

This thread is closed for new posts sorry.

Ahmed Al-Hoori #:
I have faced the same problem and I'm still searching for a solution!! Mony in my MT5 account and the broker disappeared and now i cant login to my MT5 account also n my money still there :( 

Ahmed Al-Hoori #:
I have faced the same problem and I'm still searching for a solution!! Mony in my MT5 account and the broker disappeared and now i cant login to my MT5 account also n my money still there :( 
read post

Sergey Golubev #:

Discussions about the brokers are prohibited on the forum.

This thread is closed for new posts sorry.

Yes this is the typical mq way. The main problem on this scam brokers is metaqutes. Why the sell software licences to this kind of broker? Other serious trading software companies are have a broker list. Mq does not prove anythink. The main problem is metaquotes

amando #:

Yes this is the typical mq way. The main problem on this scam brokers is metaqutes. Why the sell software licences to this kind of broker? Other serious trading software companies are have a broker list. Mq does not prove anythink. The main problem is metaquotes

MetaQuotes is not a broker. It is software development company. And using Metatrader as a software is not providing the permission to collect money from the people, and the brokers can use any trading software program. The lincese to collect money from the people on the way as deposit is providing by the governments. And, I am on 100% sure - the traders know about it.

But instead of checking any broker with their governments ( regulating authority of the broker ) and instead of finding the lawyer and/or collecting all the information about the broker - some traders are depositing their money first, and after that only - they are starting to think about the following: where did I deposit the money to?

So, please, do not support this situation and do not support those traders. The traders are responsible to select the brokers for themselves and for their money.
Because it is their money and their risk.

If some government of some country is not providing the lincense for the broker to collect money from the people (and if the trader wants to use some broker anyway) so this trader may look at the other government (at the US law/regilations as NFA or CFTC for example).

Discussion about the brokers is prohibited on the forum.
So, this thread is closed for new posts (every new posts will be deleted).

----------------

Once again -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

withdrawal in case the broker disappeared

Sergey Golubev, 2022.01.22 07:30

This forum (and Metatrader application) has nothing to do with any brokers, any trading accounts and any money for trading.
We are discussing Metatrader as the software program here. And the discussions about the brokers are prohibited on the forum.

---------------- 

What to do?

• You can contact the regulating authority of your broker (and/or governmental regulating authority in your country) and find a lawyer. Because it is always the legal issues and legal situations related to the broker you selected, the broker was licensed or not in your country, which agreement you signed with them, and more.

• Alternatively, if you feel bad related to your choice of the broker (if you do not know about your broker anything and worry for your money with your broker) so - find internet forums (use google to find) which are specializing on the discussion about the brokers (incl reviewing them and helping with some cases for example). You can go to those forums and ask their advice. Search google with "forex forum brokers discussion" and especially with "forexpeacearmy forum brokers discussion". Find those forums and ask their advice.

---------------- 

Is there a way to get help from MT5 support team? I am also a victim of scammer using MT5 app. 
Reason: