Where can I trade options on MT5?

I want to demo Options board on MT5 but cant find ANY one who offers it?

Where can i try the MT5 options board? Who is currently demo/ real trading with MT5 options platform?

its ridiculous i cant find ANY information on how to actually do it/ who offers it.

Its almost as if it doesnt exist/ noone is using it.

pls help

Binary Options?
You can find the brokers which are propose it (there are many brokers; use google to find).

----------------

Binary Options

1. What is binary option trading? thread 
  2. Best Indicator for binary options trading... - the thread
  3. Free Binary Options Strategy - the thread
  4. Forex Options, a different way to trade - the thread
  5. EURUSD Hourly Binary Option Trading System thread
  6. Binary Options Signals/Help thread
  7. EA for Binary Options : How to pass the expiration time in the ordersend() ? thread
  8. Binary options good for a newbie? discussion thread
  9. MT4 - trading functions - use Expert Advisor to operate with binary options thread
  10. What is binary option trading? thread
  11. How to Copy a Binary Options Signal? thread 

Binary Options CodeBase

1. Binary Option open trade - script for MetaTrader 4
  2. Binary Options Strategy Library
  3. Binary Option open trade 
  4. Binary Options Simulated Trading Indicator for MT5 - indicator for MT5
  5. Binary Options Simulated Trading Indicator for MT4 - indicator for MT4
  6. Testinator for testing massive combinations of trade setups - expert for MetaTrader 5

============

Sergey Golubev:

Binary Options?
You can find the brokers which are propose it (there are many brokers; use google to find).

----------------

Binary Options

1. What is binary option trading? thread 
  2. Best Indicator for binary options trading... - the thread
  3. Free Binary Options Strategy - the thread
  4. Forex Options, a different way to trade - the thread
  5. EURUSD Hourly Binary Option Trading System thread
  6. Binary Options Signals/Help thread
  7. EA for Binary Options : How to pass the expiration time in the ordersend() ? thread
  8. Binary options good for a newbie? discussion thread
  9. MT4 - trading functions - use Expert Advisor to operate with binary options thread
  10. What is binary option trading? thread
  11. How to Copy a Binary Options Signal? thread 

Binary Options CodeBase

1. Binary Option open trade - script for MetaTrader 4
  2. Binary Options Strategy Library
  3. Binary Option open trade 
  4. Binary Options Simulated Trading Indicator for MT5 - indicator for MT5
  5. Binary Options Simulated Trading Indicator for MT4 - indicator for MT4
  6. Testinator for testing massive combinations of trade setups - expert for MetaTrader 5

============

What options is it possible to trade on MT5? I want to demo ANY/ all options available on MT5. See the picture ive attached. i have tried 100+ and NONE offer it. Saying 'google' isnt good enough.

Have you actually found brokers this way to trade options on MT5? I dont believe you have becuase there arent any on google.

You keep saying 'find brokers on google' THERE ARENT ANY WHO OFFER OPTIONS WHICH IS WHY IM ASKING.

Getting frutstrated. All i want is some information and all you people care about is rules. Why doesnt MQ5 have a list of brokers who OFFER options for MT5. Ive checked 100 brokers and NONE have the options board working? (see pictured)

Files:
broker.PNG  150 kb

Myles Crouch-Anderson:

What options is it possible to trade on MT5? I want to demo ANY/ all options available on MT5. See the picture ive attached. i have tried 100+ and NONE offer it. Saying 'google' isnt good enough.

Have you actually found brokers this way to trade options on MT5? I dont believe you have becuase there arent any on google.

You keep saying 'find brokers on google' THERE ARENT ANY WHO OFFER OPTIONS WHICH IS WHY IM ASKING.

Getting frutstrated. All i want is some information and all you people care about is rules. Why doesnt MQ5 have a list of brokers who OFFER options for MT5. Ive checked 100 brokers and NONE have the options board working? (see pictured)

This forum will not help you to find the broker because the discussion about the brokers (especially the recommendations) is prohibited on the forum.
But, as far as I know - there are some other (external) forums which are specializing on the discussions about the brokers so they can suggest you something for example.

By the way, I spent less than 1 minutes to find (without google).
If I use google to I will find more:

Who ever needs an option chain to deal with binaries? When the author asks us where he could find an option board, we ought to understand he is talking about "vanilla fx options". 

Binary options and other gambling assets are useless for hedging purposes. Talking about binaries is irrelevant on this topic!

I have searched a lot too and never found any broker who offers options using mt4/mt5( as stated earlier, this has nothing to do with the "binary options").

Also there is an article on mql5 site that states the options are already supported:

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/trading/options_board

Options Board - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Options Board - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
An option is a derivative financial instrument. Basically, it is a contract that grants the option buyer the right but not obligation to buy or to sell an asset at a previously agreed price (the Strike price) at some point in future. The option seller, in turn, is obliged to sell or buy the asset, if the buyer decides to exercise the option...

Aleksandar Petrinic #:

I have searched a lot too and never found any broker who offers options using mt4/mt5( as stated earlier, this has nothing to do with the "binary options").

Also there is an article on mql5 site that states the options are already supported:

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/trading/options_board

I wouldn't be surprised if options were already supported in the platform as meta quotes claims to want to dive into the hedge funds world, according to the solutions provided to big players on the website - the pictures of the MT5 options board look great by the way -, but which brokers should we pick, as retail traders, so as to trade options on Meta Trader 5? Ava trade? IG? They do offer fx options indeed, but I can't tell if these instruments are to be traded through MT5 ! 
Meta quotes should at least update MT5 and deliver what they have promised in the article so we, the retail traders, do not end up frustrated like the author of this topic - who may have come across the very same article about MT5 options board in the first place. 
I can only assume that options trading is already supported in the software, as you say, but I believe it's dedicated to brokers and hedge funds only, even though this fact is not mentioned anywhere on the website and it's pure allegation at this point. 

I too am looking for options trading capabilities in MT5. When I say "options", I mean options on equities, options on futures, options on indices, options on currencies - NOT BINARY OPTIONS. The MT5 documentation refers to an "Options Board" but this is nowhere to be found from within MT5 itself. So here are some questions:

1. How do I access the Options Board from within MT5 Desktop?

2. Which brokers support the placing of orders (sell/buy) on options from MT5?

I'm surprised to find that I have to ask this is in a community forum. I would have thought that the answers to these questions would be glaringly obvious in any self-respecting trading platform.

What can be traded by the terminal is a decision of your broker.

And as discussions about broker are strictly forbidden here you have to consult my beloved aunt Google to find your broker.

baron9999 #:

I too am looking for options trading capabilities in MT5. When I say "options", I mean options on equities, options on futures, options on indices, options on currencies - NOT BINARY OPTIONS. The MT5 documentation refers to an "Options Board" but this is nowhere to be found from within MT5 itself. So here are some questions:

I'm surprised to find that I have to ask this is in a community forum. I would have thought that the answers to these questions would be glaringly obvious in any self-respecting trading platform.

No reply! I'm getting the impression MQL5 is not a trading tool I'm going to be using, given that there is zero interest in supporting people wanting to use it.

baron9999 #:

1. You may have the Options Board in MT5 in case your broker is proposing it.

For example, there is one thread in Russian forum where they are trading FORTS from Moscow Stock Exchange, and they have this  Options Board, and they were discussing about how to transfer this Options Board to excel using DDE.
The thread is of one and half year ago and I do not know - they found the way to use excel with DDE for Options Board or not ...
So, it is related to the broker you selected or you are going to select.

2. The discussion (especially the recommendations) about the brokers is prohibited on this forum.
Because MetaQuotes company is the software development company (and no more).
So, you should find the brokers (or banks or stock exchanges) by yourself.

Reason: