Where do i find the Option Strategy Builder ??

Hi all,

In my search for option stragy builders i came across this link HERE but i just cant find in my MT5 platform this option.

I cant find in builds news any update disabling this functionality.

So... How can i use the Option Strategy Builder in MT5 ??

Thank you guys

Carlos Carvalho:

Hi all,

In my search for option stragy builders i came across this link HERE but i just cant find in my MT5 platform this option.

I cant find in builds news any update disabling this functionality.

So... How can i use the Option Strategy Builder in MT5 ??

Thank you guys

You could refer to https://www.metatrader5.com/en/releasenotes/terminal/1010, under Trading terminal. Apparently it is sitting inside Market Watch window.
MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal build 1010: New Signals, Market and Options
MetaTrader 5 Trading Terminal build 1010: New Signals, Market and Options
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metatrader5.com
Trading Signals The showcase of signals has been completely redesigned. New features have been added, the Signals service design and usability have been improved. The new features in the list of signals: The list of signals now contains growth charts similar to those displayed on the MQL5.community site. A green icon in the lower left corner of...

Any trader would certainly like to be able to have a good forex strategy. There are many ways to do this, for example, by searching the internet, or utilizing the services of a paid forex trading signals. (But be careful with the claim "up to 99% accuracy", as such claims usually just nonsense)