Binary Options Signals/Help

Is there anyone out there thats using a successful Binary Option trading signal software? or someone who is allowing to see their trades? I use indicators on MT4 and thank you everyone whos posted their own indicators and tips they've been great help. Im just trying to find and edge in this business. I could use the help thanks

mattdav90:
Is there anyone out there thats using a successful Binary Option trading signal software? or someone who is allowing to see their trades? I use indicators on MT4 and thank you everyone whos posted their own indicators and tips they've been great help. Im just trying to find and edge in this business. I could use the help thanks
I use my EA on mt4 for bo :)

mattdav90:

I use my indicators but do trade manually

I advice you to trade in demo and understand it because for every long term business person needs space for stand 

Can you recommend me a Broker which uses mt4 platform for Binary Option?i have an ea who works on both fx and bo but I haven't found a good broker.any help welcome .

I just started using the alerts I get with my system to trade binaries on demo. So far so good. What I did was go on the H1 TF on MT4 and when an arrow shows up then I look for a binary that expires in about 3-4 hours.

Basically your TF should be 1/4 of the binary TF. So....M1 for 5 minute binary, M5 for 15m, M15 for one hour binary, etc.....

So far so good...going to demo more.

mattdav90:
Yes i have set up an Binary Option Account , hope it will go well

Steve Zoeger:
Can you recommend me a Broker which uses mt4 platform for Binary Option?i have an ea who works on both fx and bo but I haven't found a good broker.any help welcome .
many brokers are alive on internet, but question is, can we believe on them. actually i faced many scams therefore i can't recommend but if you want to know my broker which i trust then this is fxtm 

Making profits from binary options can be quite easy if you put step on the right path. While many traders will held up with learning various techniques, the smart trader usually work on professional trading signals to trade. Binary options recommended signals are pointers made by experts or computer software on different websites to provide relevant information. It offers a great solution and helps in diversifying the scope of trading too.

Khurram Mustafa:
many brokers are alive on internet, but question is, can we believe on them. actually i faced many scams therefore i can't recommend but if you want to know my broker which i trust then this is fxtm 

I also trust and recommend fxtm! I left my previous broker for fxtm and I tell you, I have no regrets 

But does fxtm do BO? I don't know about this! 

Samuel Onyike:

I also trust and recommend fxtm! I left my previous broker for fxtm and I tell you, I have no regrets 

But does fxtm do BO? I don't know about this! 

I am sorry what u mean "fxtm do BO" ? i didnt understand what you tried to say or ask

Hi - I run my EA with a broker called GDMFX I think others are available GoMarkets might be another one but not personally used that one. I found that the brokers impose some restrictions when trading BO via MT4 like larger minimum trade size i.e. $10 and also longer min expiry times like 10 or 15 mins. As long as your strategy/EA fits with these then it might work out, good luck.
Reason: