Is there MT4 technical support? - page 2

Banele Masemola-mokiti:
Just opened an account with metatrader 4 and i have been trying to log in but it keeps on saying operation failed. please assist on which log in details i should use i think i could be using the wrong ones. You assistance would be appreciated.

Ask your broker

Banele Masemola-mokiti:
Just opened an account with metatrader 4 and i have been trying to log in but it keeps on saying operation failed. please assist on which log in details i should use i think i could be using the wrong ones. You assistance would be appreciated.

Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites.

1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo

2. MetaTrader 4 Help - Open an Account

3. Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

4.  MetaTrader 4 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

5. How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

6. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a...

Hey guys, maybe you cna help me out :)

Wanted to ask if anyone has a fix for this problem:

So Im downloading the metatrader 4 exe on my PC and when I install the Program,

the metatrader on my PC is mt 5 not 4. 

I want to use mt4, anyone knows a fix for that ?

Arty_89: I want to use mt4, anyone knows a fix for that ?

If you had used this (before posting), you would have found (among 100+) Where to download MT4? - General - MQL5 programming forum 2017.04.31
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

It has been years since you could download MT4 from Metaquotes. You can only get it from a broker's website.
          Where to download the orginal MT4 installer - MQL4 programming forum 2018.01.29

Possibly the "clean MT4" download link:
          MT4 download - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 2019.03.13

Possibly MetaQuotes' MT4 Installation Link

Arty_89So Im downloading the metatrader 4 exe on my PC and when I install the Program, the metatrader on my PC is mt 5 not 4. I want to use mt4, anyone knows a fix for that ?
You must download MetaTrader 4 installation package from a broker that supports it. Don't download it from MetaQuotes because its just MetaTrader 5 in disguise.

Hi!

I use Meta Trader 4, but the problem is that SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGES do not look the same on my charts as they do on other freely accessible online charts or in the articles published on some financial news portals. For example, the articles report that there is a death cross looming for a certain commodity, that is, the 50 SMA is about to cross below the 200 SMA, but on may chart, the death cross has already happened a few days ago. I checked all the settings (Simple Moving Average, Closing Price, Offset: 0), I inserted these two SMAs (50 and 200) on the daily graph of several free online charts, and they always looked the same, that is, the death cross has not happened yet. Except on my chart, where the crossing has already taken place. I have no idea what is wrong with my MT4, I have already asked account manager, but he kind of avoided the question, saying that he was not responsible for technical questions. Has any of you encountered a similar problem, and if so, how did you resolve it?

LuAnSi:I use Meta Trader 4, but the problem is that SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGES do not look the same on my charts as they do on other freely accessible online charts or in the articles published on some financial news portals. For example, the articles report that there is a death cross looming for a certain commodity, that is, the 50 SMA is about to cross below the 200 SMA, but on may chart, the death cross has already happened a few days ago. I checked all the settings (Simple Moving Average, Closing Price, Offset: 0), I inserted these two SMAs (50 and 200) on the daily graph of several free online charts, and they always looked the same, that is, the death cross has not happened yet. Except on my chart, where the crossing has already taken place. I have no idea what is wrong with my MT4, I have already asked account manager, but he kind of avoided the question, saying that he was not responsible for technical questions. Has any of you encountered a similar problem, and if so, how did you resolve it?

Forex is decentralized and brokers' data feeds and liquidity providers are not all the same, especially if the broker is a Dealing Desk or Market Maker.

I have only one Demo account (my broker demo account) on MetaTrader but I'm trying to add a Trading Bot and get the Bot and my Demo Account synchronized - but I keep getting this error message after I try to connect MetaTrader to the Bot  -  error message is   "  Ooops  You already have the Maximum number of MetaTrader Account "

Can someone please advise why I get this and  how do I fix it or get around it?

Hello,

Has any once used or heard of UEE intentional global? I believe it is a scam and I now can not get any of my fund out. I was told I need to any them an additional 30% of my account back them in order to withdraw my money so I need to pay to get my funds out. After doing some further researched other traders have had their account disabled after paying this money.

Any help would be appreciated 

8500235:

Hello,

Has any once used or heard of UEE intentional global? I believe it is a scam and I now can not get any of my fund out. I was told I need to any them an additional 30% of my account back them in order to withdraw my money so I need to pay to get my funds out. After doing some further researched other traders have had their account disabled after paying this money.

Any help would be appreciated 

discussion of brokers is not allowed here.  Sounds like a scam for sure their registration certificate does not even spell business correctly, but you should approach the authorities in the country they are registered.

Reason: