Is there MT4 technical support? - page 4

dailey28 #:

I am trying to place an order in my live account but when I go to the new order the buy/sell box is empty and I cannot do anything. Does anyone on how to fix this? 

If buy/sell box is empty so it means that you did not connect your MT4 to your trading account, or you did not open any charts in Metatrader, or you do not place any symbol to be in Market Watch, or you were trying to open the trade on weekends, or for any other reason (it may be many reasons).

Trading - MetaTrader 4 Help
Trading - MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
The fundamental and simple rule of profitable trading at financial markets is to buy cheaper and sell dearer. Thus, the entire trading activities...

hi there. i need some help. i was using my mt4 on my android to trade xauusd. suddenly the whole thing became frozen when i tried to sell my positions and come out of the market. i tried to restart my phone and update the app but it is still the same. how do i overcome this problem and how do i get in touch with MT4

drganeshraymond #:

hi there. i need some help. i was using my mt4 on my android to trade xauusd. suddenly the whole thing became frozen when i tried to sell my positions and come out of the market. i tried to restart my phone and update the app but it is still the same. how do i overcome this problem and how do i get in touch with MT4

MT4 is just an app, if it was frozen then something is wrong with your app installation, your phone or your internet connection.

Try uninstalling and re-installing the MT4 app and then login into your trading account.

Hello, I want to ask you for help. I don't know how to open the market watch window. All I got is a mini window like this. Any advice? Thank you very much.

František Kollár #: Any advice?

Drag it to an edge and dock it.

i am login to my existing account but broker not find why

William Roeder #:

Any advice how to dock it ? It is only weird mini window. Is there in Meta trader 4 some reset to main set up please ? Thank you for your patience. I am newbie.

is there any way to get rid of this window market mini watch and get a regular setup? Does not work through ... View 

William Roeder #:

František Kollár #:
Есть совет, как его закрепить? Это всего лишь странное мини-окно. Подскажите, пожалуйста, есть ли в Meta trader 4 какой-нибудь сброс к основным настройкам? Спасибо за ваше терпение. Я новичок.

There is one procedure about how to fix -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 view settings

Alain Verleyen, 2017.10.21 18:25

I had similar problem and solve it this way :

1. Terminal started. 
  2. File menu->Open Data Folder
  3. Double click on "Config" to open the folder.
  4. Close the MT5 terminal.
  5. Delete the file Terminal.ini
  6. Restart your Terminal, problem should be fixed (you could have to set your toolbars/windows as you like the first time).

Excellent. Thank you very much. It helped. Problem solved. Thank you again

Sergey Golubev #:

There is one procedure about how to fix -

Reason: