Mql5 update

I think there was a page update this morning.  Now I'm having problems with the chat, anyone else? Thanks

Enrique Enguix: I think there was a page update this morning.  Now I'm having problems with the chat, anyone else? Thanks

Yes, the website was or is still being updated (scheduled maintenance, see below).

What sort of problems are you having with the message chat?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Scheduled MQL5.com maintenance on Saturday, September 17

MetaQuotes, 2022.09.13 10:48

On September 17, 2022, the MQL5.com website will be undergoing a scheduled upgrade for three hours, due to which user access will be temporarily limited.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Yes, the website was or is still being updated (scheduled maintenance, see below).

What sort of problems are you having with the message chat?

Thanks for answering.  I can't resize the page.  And I can't see the right half of the messages or the send button.  Both on smartphone and pc

Enrique Enguix #: Thanks for answering.  I can't resize the page.  And I can't see the right half of the messages or the send button.  Both on smartphone and pc

On my PC, FireFox with full screen HD (1920x1080), it works just find. But if use a smaller browser window, or if I put Firefox into "responsive testing" mode, for devices such as iPad, iPhone, Galaxy S20, then I am also unable to see the right-hand side of the message window or the send button. In order to see it, I have to adjust the zoom scaling, which just makes everything smaller and difficult to read.

So, there is definitely problems with it, but I doubt MetaQuotes will fix it, as they have been pushing the chat into the MetaTrader terminal or the "Messages" pop-up window on the website, instead of the messaging webpage.

Fernando Carreiro #:

On my PC, FireFox with full screen HD (1920x1080), it works just find. But if use a smaller browser window, or if I put Firefox into "responsive testing" mode, for devices such as iPad, iPhone, Galaxy S20, then I am also unable to see the right-hand side of the message window or the send button. In order to see it, I have to adjust the zoom scaling, which just makes everything smaller and difficult to read.

So, there is definitely problems with it, but I doubt MetaQuotes will fix it, as they have been pushing the chat into the MetaTrader terminal or the "Messages" pop-up window on the website, instead of the messaging webpage.

Let's see if they solve it.  And if not, we will adapt, as always.  Thank you very much Fernando, greetings!

Also seller ratings have changed to 1/5

Has Metaquotes announced somewhere what the web update consisted of?

Enrique Enguix #: Has Metaquotes announced somewhere what the web update consisted of?

No, nothing, that I know of! I was even surprised that they announced the maintenance. They usually just do it without informing anyone at all.

Reason: