Off-topic posts - page 36

Abdul Hakeem:

Hello,

I'm a newbie to MT. What I want to achieve is to collect stock data from my MT5  and display them in charting mode in MT4.

If anyone has this script whether free or commercial, kindly let me know. my email is <...>

Cheers

I found "MT4 to MT5" only

You can order "MT4 to MT5" tool in Freelance for example.

Copy Tick and History From MT4 to MT5 real time.
Copy Tick and History From MT4 to MT5 real time.
  • www.mql5.com
You can copy the ticks and history from the MetaTrader 4 to MetaTrader 5

I prefer trading in Crude Oil. How doe I get this Symbol on my chart

drknsingh:

I prefer trading in Crude Oil. How doe I get this Symbol on my chart

You should select the broker which is proposing this symbol to trade (because the symbols are related to the broker).
My personal list of brokers: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/353226/page3
How do I add a stock symbol to MT5?
How do I add a stock symbol to MT5?
  • www.mql5.com
I am subscribed to Just2Trade-MT5 on a MT5 Demo account. How do I get marketwatch to show tickers instead of forex...

I have an important question, The question is: How many hours forms a 4 hours candlestick in forex chart? Or how many hours are in a 4 hours candlestick. When does a 4 hours candlestick form? 

i can not connect to our server?! idk??!

Please can anyone help me create an mt5 EA with the following functions;
1. Buys at the opening of the current candle if last closed candle was bullish and sells at the opening of current candle if last closed candle was bearish.
2. Buy/sell position is closed at the closing of current candle and number (1) above is repeated.
3. Martingale function is also included.

Again, I wanted to give a improvement suggestion and I cant find it. So I cant log a bug or a suggestion atm.

Ernie Gunning:

Again, I wanted to give a improvement suggestion and I cant find it. So I cant log a bug or a suggestion atm.

Post it in the topic about the last update

Currently 2715

New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2715: General improvements
New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2715: General improvements
  • www.mql5.com
The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on Thursday, November 26, 2020...

Please can you give me the steps of the registration. I want to finish the registration to enable me to trade 

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/13203979/eurnzd-m1-fbs-inc while clickin on seelling it placein order above the price
Chart EURNZD, M1, 2021.01.04 08:45 UTC, FBS Inc, MetaTrader 5, Demo
Chart EURNZD, M1, 2021.01.04 08:45 UTC, FBS Inc, MetaTrader 5, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURNZD. Periodicity: M1. Broker: FBS Inc. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 5. Trading Mode: Demo. Date: 2021.01.04 08:45 UTC.
Reason: